ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Post-Game Presser (Cal/Coach White/Big Z/Wagner/Mitchell)

I didn't listen to Cal. I just assume, with a near 100% chance of being right, that there were things he was not happy about. But he likes his team.

• Haha
Reactions: wccat2969
What an amazing day. To go from Big Z getting cleared, to having that start he had, just an awesome day! He said in this interview that he cried but when I listened to him when he was interviewed by the SECN after the game, he said that both he and Cal started crying when they got the news he was eligible and they both started jumping. (Edit: he said that here too; I posted too early. Haha)

Reactions: jameslee32
What an amazing day. To go from Big Z getting cleared, to having that start he had, just an awesome day! He said in this interview that he cried but when I listened to him when he was interviewed by the SECN after the game, he said that both he and Cal started crying when they got the news he was eligible and they both started jumping. (Edit: he said that here too; I posted too early. Haha)
I enjoyed it more than Wed even though it was a similar 2nd half. Big Z is why of course. He has an infectious smile like Oscar as well. That can only help.

Mitchell said he wouldn't be surprised if we see all 3 of the 7 footers together on the court soon and they've even practiced that some. I hope he was mostly joking. :oops:
Bradshaw or Big Z as a "Stretch Three" would be quite a giant stretch if I say so myself. 🤣

Mitchell said he wouldn't be surprised if we see all 3 of the 7 footers together on the court soon and they've even practiced that some. I hope he was mostly joking. :oops:
When we played Z and Bradshaw at the same time we were playing a 5 out offense with not a single guy inside the arch. Playing all three at once might be a fun little gimmick lineup for a few minutes and we'd still be playing a well spaced 4 out with a lot of shooters on the floor.

Thiero played the point last year at times as well. Positionless alright.

Mostly because of necessity of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT