ADVERTISEMENT

Funny if true

He is a hot head so he’s probably not even on Mitch’s list. He can definitely coach.

I mean I’d unashamedly take him. Would be a smart move on his part to go to a conference that is actually going to exist in 5 years. Plus he doesn’t have to uproot his family
THIS….right now there is the SEC & BIG Ten and then everybody else. And any school or coach that isn’t in the big two is desperately trying to secure their financial future and job stability by getting into the big two.

Reactions: TM2013 and Fox2monk

Would be funny if This true. But this has a coach trying to get a pay increase written all over it
I would love it, UofL is kinda in a tight money spot. Maybe he thinks with conference realignment and stuff he would rather me be safe in the SEC where money is no issue to fund his sport that brings none in. The Meltdown after Kenny Ruined them further would break them.

I thought he hated UK, he must be wanting a raise
Zendaya Coleman Eyebrow Raise GIF

There's been some weird rivalry "rumors" lately. Marrow going to Louisville, Wagner ditching UK midseason and joining KP in what everyone knows is his last season, and now this? Guys like their women's coach and baseball coach have everything they need and have kept their heads down during the basketball and football drama over the years. This is likely a case of Walz feeling the love when his team makes a run but in a year where they're not great, he needs a pat on the head since fans will be coaching search obsessed for a while and in a few months they'll be obsessed with Brohm and thinking going to the ACC title game will be the norm.

Reactions: TM2013

Would be funny if This true. But this has a coach trying to get a pay increase written all over it
Nope. A high level coach looking for a landing spot in a MAJOR conference.

There are going to be several teams and coaches on the outside looking in very soon. He is trying to beat the crowd finding a landing spot.

Nope. A high level coach looking for a landing spot in a MAJOR conference.

There are going to be several teams and coaches on the outside looking in very soon. He is trying to beat the crowd finding a landing spot.
This is him looking for a pay increase from Louisville. The Louisville women’s program is miles better than UKs right now

Reactions: cathouse
Hell yeah get this guy if he is interested. I believe our fan base would be thrilled. He can coach and is a high level recruiter. He would kill over here at UK.

Gonna be hard for him to get a significant raise if they have to pay KP $8 Mil, then no telling what to lure the best coach they can find who's willing to come there. Walz is making around $1.7 million. We would have to be in the $2 million range to have a shot, unless he just wants out of Louisville at any cost.

This is him looking for a pay increase from Louisville. The Louisville women’s program is miles better than UKs right now
That is certainly true. But he may be looking at the big picture with these Super Conferences coming soon.

Also, how much more exposure would he get playing teams like South Carolina, LSU, Tennessee, and other big name schools rather than what he receives now and in the future in the ACC, if there even will be an ACC.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT