ADVERTISEMENT

Fueger on ksr

Respectfully ... I'm not sure that a re-class would be good for Peterson. His DOB is 1-17-2007. He just turned 17 years old four months ago. Just sayin' ...
Agreed. Re-classes are almost never something to get excited about. We don't need players younger than they need to be.

• Love
Reactions: deep3
Respectfully ... I'm not sure that a re-class would be good for Peterson. His DOB is 1-17-2007. He just turned 17 years old four months ago. Just sayin' ...
I respectfully agree, but if he is going to do it (only a consideration at this point) I hope he would end up here an takes that final scholarship.

This number of $1m NIL pledged... someone help me out here. They're saying they have $1m pledged to be donated over the next year, correct? As in, if I'm signed up for $41/month, they've considered that $492 towards the total. As opposed to $1m donated for NIL by the May 15 goal.

I wonder if this pot is intended to be for NIL next offseason, or will be used to pay guys out over the course of this year. I assume NIL checks role out like a paycheck, biweekly or monthly, rather than a lump sum up front. Seems like the rather would put you in precarious position to have a guy jump ship at the last minute and double dip.
Would like to know the dynamics of this as well. I feel like the more we know about how this works the more people would be willing to donate.

“How coach Pope likes to build his program, his teams is give these guys a ton of confidence first and foremost. He wants them to play fast, free, and fearless,” Kentucky assistant coach Cody Fueger said Tuesday morning on KSR. “Offensively, we’re trying to get up 35 threes a game and if you turn down an open shot, you’re coming to sit on the bench. That’s how he coaches. He wants to give these guys tons of freedom and wants them to play off their instincts. So that’s a huge thing for us offensively. Just playing fast, playing the transition. And let these guys make plays and make reads.”
All that is well and good, but can they GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Would love that "crazy development" to be a Darryn Peterson re-class!
he has no intention of reclassifying and his plans are to stay at Huntington prep
i stated in another thread that DPsr is a very intelligent man and he knows the landscape of CBB

Reactions: TX-Wildcat
he has no intention of reclassifying and his plans are to stay at Huntington prep
i stated in another thread that DPsr is a very intelligent man and he knows the landscape of CBB
Sounds like a wise move. Gives us more time to properly recruit him, him to see the Pope system over the course of a season, and for him to physically mature at a high-end prep school.

Reactions: mebeblue2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT