ADVERTISEMENT

Frank haith

Lol you're such a pr..k..
The guy that “liked” your post promised we wouldn’t make the tournament last year and then argued with anybody that dismissed his nonsense. 🤣. I guess he just rubbed me really wrong when he said he had zero respect for older folks and when asked if that was true said yes. You two should smoke a bowl together and opine. Enjoy your day. I’ll just avoid you both.

All fun aside, there’s no way Tre Johnson follows Haith to UK. Just my opinion. You’re entitled to yours.

Last edited:
This is getting wild
Tommy Chong Weed GIF by Paramount Movies

• Haha
Reactions: BigTyrone
One @ralphdaltonfan >>> one hundred @Cold Stout Beer posters.

Ralph's value to this board is near the top, if not the top of the list.

You, on the other hand, defended Calipari all the way until the bitter end. Your takes have historically been awful regarding Calipari and the end of his regime. That won't be forgotten by those of us with good memories.
Exactly @ralphdaltonfan knows his shit and is a very valued contributor to this site. I would definitely value what he says over what 90% of what some of these other Joe smoes say on here. Especially like you said with a Calipari backer right till the end.

Here is general information on Haith … with his NCAA violations, he seems like an odd hire to me, if this rumor is true. He was released at MIssouri after only one season.

Last edited:
Hohns

Johnson won’t leave the state of TX where he is from I hope I’m wrong but don’t see it

Johnson already left Texas to play his senior year of high school in Branson, MO with Jasper Johnson. Not only that, but he left his school in Dallas where his dad was an assistant coach.

I understand that LOI’s mean little to nothing anymore. I just said that. You’re taking everything too literal. I notice you always correct people. I’ll hit ignore. Thx.
What was your username before Cold Stout Beer? You’re confrontational in almost every post. Not everything has to be an emotional reaction.

Ralph has been around these parts for a long time and has never had an issue with anyone and has previously shown his ties tk college athletics.

The guy that “liked” your post promised we wouldn’t make the tournament last year and then argued with anybody that dismissed his nonsense. 🤣. I guess he just rubbed me really wrong when he said he had zero respect for older folks and when asked if that was true said yes. You two should smoke a bowl together and opine. Enjoy your day. I’ll just avoid you both.

All fun aside, there’s no way Tre Johnson follows Haith to UK. Just my opinion. You’re entitled to yours.
The guy did not do that on a large scale , he did with a couple posts and you are using those to generalize an entire topic because that’s what you do. There are numerous posts on here of you attacking people and doing the “ I told ya so” bullshit. I do have respect for older folks I just don’t like you, I think alot of people on here don’t like you. I’ll put it this way if I say you walking towards me I’d let the door slam in your face. Have a terrible day Mr. Prick you deserve it

The guy did not do that on a large scale , he did with a couple posts and you are using those to generalize an entire topic because that’s what you do. There are numerous posts on here of you attacking people and doing the “ I told ya so” bullshit. I do have respect for older folks I just don’t like you, I think alot of people on here don’t like you. I’ll put it this way if I say you walking towards me I’d let the door slam in your face. Have a terrible day Mr. Prick you deserve it
I don't have a problem with "I told ya so" posts in general - it's a message board, if you take a stance AND you defend that stance against others, then you deserve an "I told ya so", right?

However, there's a respectful and disrespectful way of going about it. And as you pointed out, Cold Stout Beer just doesn't get it, and doesn't care to. Confrontation and agitation are his game, up to you if you want to play it or not. I can't recall a single post of his that resembled relevance or genuine discourse

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT