ADVERTISEMENT

Former Colorado and Kent State OT in portal

A top Colorado signee from 23 class is also hitting the portal, 5* CB Comarnie McClain. Play a little last fall but not alot. A surprise he signed with Colorado, was thought to be a Florida and FSU battle.

As woeful as CU's OL was last year, I'm not sure I'd rush right out and contact any of their players to transfer. Shadeur got hit a LOT (maybe some was him holding the ball too long) last year. Prime has loaded up on OL in the portal and they'll have several new starters this year. If they weren't good last year and they're being replaced by incoming transfers, I find it difficult to think they'd be SEC quality. Just my $0.02.

I've read a few of the transfers "comments" about why and how they left and it doesn't sound like it's for everyone. Very cutthroat and not a family atmosphere except for his son. If you aren't a Mercenary type of mindset it would be really hard to fit in on that team... granted it's from guys who left.

Reactions: gamecockcat
Prime's first year, he basically told almost everyone on the team they weren't good enough and you need to leave. Brought in something like 80 new players. Haven't heard that he did it again, but rumors persist that Shadeur and Travis Hunter are treated way differently than every other player. Throw in Shadeur's expensive ride and what is rumored to be a ridiculously expensive watch he sports and I can see why players would become disenchanted and mention toxic locker room on the way out.

Prime's first year, he basically told almost everyone on the team they weren't good enough and you need to leave. Brought in something like 80 new players. Haven't heard that he did it again, but rumors persist that Shadeur and Travis Hunter are treated way differently than every other player. Throw in Shadeur's expensive ride and what is rumored to be a ridiculously expensive watch he sports and I can see why players would become disenchanted and mention toxic locker room on the way out.
Well his Dad is a multi millionaire so…

Also the kid made BANK in NIL last year. If a watch and car turn you off as a player big time “college” football is probably not for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT