ADVERTISEMENT

For those going to the games this weekend!!! MUST READ!

CockyCat3

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2021
The fans who have been going all year have been trying to get a cheer started. UK baseball doesn't have a "thing" like other schools do. But, we have a "K" in our name and have been missing a big opportunity. There hasn't been enough people at the games to really get it going, but now is the time to do it!

Join in and give the Cats a great home field advantage! When our pitcher gets 2 strikes on a batter, and when the pitcher gets on the rubber, we will all start to say, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." and when the pitch is thrown for strike three, we all yell "K!!!!". If they don't get the 3rd strike, we just start again when the pitcher is back on the rubber again.

It will make for an awesome environment and will get the pitchers pumped up and mess with the other teams hitters. I think it will be just as good, if not better than what most schools do. Lets make it happen!!!!

Reactions: adam512003
My first thought was, here goes another lame attempt at something we're not very good at.
However, I believe you might be on to something. Make it work a couple times and you'll probably have more and more join in.
Good luck. I'll be listening on the radio...

We did at several games this year, but I was always at the away games. The families of the players love it, but usually it's just them at the away games. I can't believe UK doesn't have something like this already. They even put it up on the video board early in the season, but they didnt really do it right on the video board and it never caught on. If you're at the game, you'll hear some of the families doing it, just join in!!!

Lots of energy in here tonight. Hope everyone that wanted to make it tonight is here. Go Cats !!

Record crowd tonight. We had 6k plus. There was a lot of Indiana around me. I hope someday we are good enough that this is normal.

Glad to see several guys from the Board at the game. I’m back out there tomorrow. Hopefully we can get it together offensively.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT