ADVERTISEMENT

For the most part it looks like our roster is going to be 'grown ass men' instead of mostly scrawny freshman. I like it.

Mix portal vets with a few elite freshman sounds like a good idea instead of the other way around. Lets go.

Agreed. But we still need athleticism and shooters. I don't know anything about the guys we're getting, so I'm not saying if our guys fit that bill or not. So, just making a general comment.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Agreed. But we still need athleticism and shooters. I don't know anything about the guys we're getting, so I'm not saying if our guys fit that bill or not. So, just making a general comment.
That's where I am but I don't follow recruiting so I don't know who is a good shooter or not. I just follow along with what people on here are saying then wait and see who takes the floor in November.

Reactions: BlueBomb
It will be an exciting change of roster makeup.

But.. we did win some games based on the sheer talent and athleticism of those freshman. I hope we don't find ourselves swinging the pendulum the opposite way entirely.. where we are very sound fundamentally, but when we meet more talented/athletic teams, we generally can't keep up.

But the good thing is, I'm not too worried about that. Kentucky still gets some looks from top50 recruits no matter who the coach is. Popes going to start bringing in some of those NBA-level type recruits in due time,

Reactions: RunninRichie
I don’t like it. I love it. Grew so weary of watching our spaghetti armed freshman being outmuscled/mentally overmatched at tourney time by 3-4 yr players who were men from collegiate competition and sophisticated nutritional and training programs.

Reactions: Uncle Adolph
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT