ADVERTISEMENT

Florida going 5-7 maybe

ukfan1622

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2021
Just lost at home to Arkansas and the next two games are on the road against top 15 teams and closing with #4 FSU.

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
Florida is mediocre at best. Will that be our best win unless we win at UL?

Msu is a 5 win team as well if UK wins today as I expect. Sc 5 win at best if UK beats them as I expect. Don't see them beating Clemson so 4 is most likely.

To be fair if we didn't beat all 3 they would have won 6 and made a toilet bowl each.

Reactions: howercat
Florida is mediocre at best. Will that be our best win unless we win at UL?

Msu is a 5 win team as well if UK wins today as I expect. Sc 5 win at best if UK beats them as I expect. Don't see them beating Clemson so 4 is most likely.

To be fair if we didn't beat all 3 they would have won 6 and made a toilet bowl each.
If we win at UL, that by FAR would be our best win. We better bring our A+ game. I watched them dismember VT today. They are a legit football team. Leading VT 34 to 3 half way through 4th qtr.

If we win at UL, that by FAR would be our best win. We better bring our A+ game. I watched them dismember VT today. They are a legit football team. Leading VT 34 to 3 half way through 4th qtr.

We will see. Their last 3 games are at Miami, UK and FSU in acc title game. Competition and talent level will be increased significantly.

They almost lost to Indiana, NC state and GA tech. They aren't some juggernaut.

The best team in the ACC is FSU, FSU and LSU played earlier and FSU pulled out a victory. LSU is probably the 5th best team in Conference behind Georgia, Alabama, Ole Miss and TN.

I think the game with UL will be competive, but, I think the CATS pull out victory by 7-10 points.

We will see. Their last 3 games are at Miami, UK and FSU in acc title game. Competition and talent level will be increased significantly.

They almost lost to Indiana, NC state and GA tech. They aren't some juggernaut.
I didn't even realize the ACC eliminated divisions until I just looked at the standings. I was really hoping Satterfield had gutted their program but Brohm is a really good coach in a really bad conference so this shouldn't be surprising. I had them pegged for an 8-4, 9-3 type season after looking at their pathetic schedule. They're better than I thought they'd be.

I didn't even realize the ACC eliminated divisions until I just looked at the standings. I was really hoping Satterfield had gutted their program but Brohm is a really good coach in a really bad conference so this shouldn't be surprising. I had them pegged for an 8-4, 9-3 type season after looking at their pathetic schedule. They're better than I thought they'd be.
They are better, but they have had crazy weak schedule, lost to bad PITT team. They are really small up front. Its bad match up for them…. Stoops teams are always ready for U of L.

If UK beats Louisville it will be their best win at that point. Now I need to go outside and puke...

If UK beats Louisville it will be their best win at that point. Now I need to go outside and puke...
It's our best win only b/c the media and most college football fans don't understand that all records aren't created equal. Even if UL arrives the saturday after thanksgiving with a 10-1 record, smart football people realize that this is a product of luck (should have lost to GT, could have lost to Indiana, should have lost to nc state), and a terrible schedule. If UL played a real schedule, they'd show up for our game with a .500 record (or worse).

Florida would have 1 loss against UL's schedule, but instead they have to play real teams most weeks and are at risk of not making a bowl.

This is why UL is the most delusional fan base in football. They think they actually have football history b/c they had a few good years of stacking wins against mostly horrible competition. They're a myth, always have been.

UL is a good team taking advantage of luck. Getting the Doamers after 2 physical emotional games against Ohio St & Duke. Getting Duke without Riley. Give them credit, they are physical running the ball and stopping the run, and pressuring the QB.

Boring to say the same prediction, but UK-UL will be won on the line of scrimmage. Who's tougher, who has more rush yards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT