ADVERTISEMENT

First game all year Bama doesn’t give up a sack

cats2010

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Bama certainly more talented than KY and I didn’t expect to win but did expect to at least be somewhat competitive for at least awhile. We were never in the game and bamas easiest win of the year along with middle Tennessee. MSST was a fairly easy win for them but even the last place team in the west, Arkansas, played them to 3 points just 3 weeks ago. Bama had given up multiple sacks in every game this year with the fewest being against Middje Tenn and LSU with 2 apiece. We didn’t even get 1 today, really didn’t even come close. Stoops needs to be called out for this conservative BS approach while still getting blown out. 51 points to Georgia, 49 today, 38 to Mizzou, 33 to Tenn, 28 to even Vandy. It’s really unacceptable!!!!

Is our defensive scheme even designed to put pressure on the QB? seems like we’re content to have our DLine dance around with the OLine and hope the QB misfires. Even when we do blitz, it’s rare a blitzer is unblocked.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Anwar Stewart has been a big dropoff from LeBlanc. I know many casual fans probably don't even remember the guy but our DL got a lot more pressure on the QB than we do now.

Anwar Stewart has been a big dropoff from LeBlanc. I know many casual fans probably don't even remember the guy but our DL got a lot more pressure on the QB than we do now.
That 3rd and 17 play, our defensive line didn’t even try. We brought 4 with at least 2 of the 4 just kind of dancing in place with their offensive counterpart. Milrose could have taken as long as he wanted to on that play. That play wasn’t a determining factor by any means but rather the mindset of this BS pansy ass coaching staff.

That 3rd and 17 play, our defensive line didn’t even try. We brought 4 with at least 2 of the 4 just kind of dancing in place with their offensive counterpart. Milrose could have taken as long as he wanted to on that play. That play wasn’t a determining factor by any means but rather the mindset of this BS pansy ass coaching staff.
I noticed that as well. It almost looked like they weren't even trying that play.

Reactions: Mulder14
UK does not have SEC level talent or coaching.
Disagree with this. We certainly don’t have SEC level talent down the depth chart which should hurt us as the game goes along and we wear down but we have enough talented players on our roster, if properly coached, to be able to compete with good teams at least for a period of time. But we are getting blown out from the opening kickoff against the bamas and Georgias and not being competitive for even a second. That’s a coaching issue for certain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT