ADVERTISEMENT

Feel for the UK 20/21 Freshman student class

Feb 4, 2024
I went to UK from 93/94 to 97/98. Fellas I saw some GREAT UK. Basketball an was truly blessed to see 2 titles an 3 final gsmes. Partying hard on Woodland n Eucalid twice. Times I will never forget.

The class that came in 20/21 have seen 1 tourney win , no SEC titles, no tourney runs lol, 2-7 total record in 4 years.

Look I hit the UK bball fan lotto I get that but whoever came to UK in 20/21 as a big UK. Ball fan wanting to witness it an enjoy the experience. Got kicked on balls by a Keeneland thoroughbred, spit in face, kicked in balls again just in case first-time healed then other way out got to see Cal n Mitch laughing at them.

Sad

Just feel bad for em

In that same span, Calipari has made over $32 million from the university.

That's $20.8 million post-tax.

Even as 6.5% interest, he's making $1.4 million from interest alone off that sum.

Being fat and unmotivated never hurt any one in the Calipari family.

I went to UK from 93/94 to 97/98. Fellas I saw some GREAT UK. Basketball an was truly blessed to see 2 titles an 3 final gsmes. Partying hard on Woodland n Eucalid twice. Times I will never forget.

The class that came in 20/21 have seen 1 tourney win , no SEC titles, no tourney runs lol, 2-7 total record in 4 years.

Look I hit the UK bball fan lotto I get that but whoever came to UK in 20/21 as a big UK. Ball fan wanting to witness it an enjoy the experience. Got kicked on balls by a Keeneland thoroughbred, spit in face, kicked in balls again just in case first-time healed then other way out got to see Cal n Mitch laughing at them.

Sad

Just feel bad for em
The kids graduating in Bloomington have never seen IU play past a S16.

I felt bad for that class everywhere, my son was one of them (at NC St). Spent only 2 weeks on campus, even then they were to self quarantine, before they were all sent home for the FR year. So they did not get that college experience. Then my sons Soph year he and 3 friends from high school got an off campus apartment, no never did get that college experience.

Sad

Just feel bad for em
I was there the same exact years. What a ride it was!

Feel bad this group endured a terrible era of Uk hoops.

Always thought the 05/06-08/09 group had it bad… not even close.

Those teams at least won several postseason games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT