ADVERTISEMENT

Elite JuCo OL Tate Leavitt updates recruitment

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
...."My recruitment has calmed down," Leavitt said. "I did get an offer from Auburn two weeks ago. Iowa State has offered as well. I'm a bit farther along, though. I'm in the process of setting up official visits now."

"I want to take official visits to Kentucky, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Missouri," he confirmed. "The Kentucky is already set up for July 17-18. I'm looking to set up one with Illinois the week after that. The Oklahoma official visit will likely be the weekend following the Illinois trip or the weekend after my first game in the Fall."

"I have a great relationship with their (Kentucky) coaching staff and all the Ohio guys," he shared. "I'm very comfortable there. I love the staff. I'm in contact with a lot of the players, too, like Courtney Love, Kyle Meadows, Marcelys Jones, and C.J. Conrad and Drake Jackson. I've bought into what they have been saying. I need to clarify it all and make sure I fit in. I will find out on the official visit."....

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
...."My recruitment has calmed down," Leavitt said. "I did get an offer from Auburn two weeks ago. Iowa State has offered as well. I'm a bit farther along, though. I'm in the process of setting up official visits now."

"I want to take official visits to Kentucky, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Missouri," he confirmed. "The Kentucky is already set up for July 17-18. I'm looking to set up one with Illinois the week after that. The Oklahoma official visit will likely be the weekend following the Illinois trip or the weekend after my first game in the Fall."

"I have a great relationship with their (Kentucky) coaching staff and all the Ohio guys," he shared. "I'm very comfortable there. I love the staff. I'm in contact with a lot of the players, too, like Courtney Love, Kyle Meadows, Marcelys Jones, and C.J. Conrad and Drake Jackson. I've bought into what they have been saying. I need to clarify it all and make sure I fit in. I will find out on the official visit."....

An important piece of the puzzle.

Hopefully big brother doesn't steal another one from us.

This kid has been high on UK for a while now. Probably for the longest time in his recruitment. I figured he was close to cutting Alabama here recently, looks like he did. I like where we stand with him, hopefully we lock this kid up. Would be a tremendous pickup!

Hopefully big brother doesn't steal another one from us.

He certainly has no reservations about doing that.

Sounds like all he needs to do is make the visit and then clarify that this is the place he needs to be and commit. With us being closer to home and having all the Ohio guys on the team it will be very family like for him.

This kid has been high on UK for a while now. Probably for the longest time in his recruitment. I figured he was close to cutting Alabama here recently, looks like he did. I like where we stand with him, hopefully we lock this kid up. Would be a tremendous pickup!

Having Illinois being on him for such a long time is a worry for sure. But if he was tight and sure about them you would have pulled the trigger for them. If it comes to OK and us, I think Mark takes one away from big brother this time.

Having Illinois being on him for such a long time is a worry for sure. But if he was tight and sure about them you would have pulled the trigger for them. If it comes to OK and us, I think Mark takes one away from big brother this time.
Would be very nice and have to agree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT