ADVERTISEMENT

Do not expect UK to ever fire Cal and I don’t

grousehunter66

Freshman
Gold Member
Mar 27, 2009
Think they should, but I am hopeful he will decide to leave on his own. Don’t post a lot and I don’t expect my opinion to be to much of a popular one on here, but I have been off of the Cal train for quite some time ( some here know this and probably most don’t care). I am going to throw out a name or type of coach I would like to see be at Uk in the future that I have not seen mentioned before.

I like Mike White at Georgia. I like his demeanor and how hard his teams play and he seems to have a good basketball mind to me. I believe he puts his program first and his players seem to enjoy playing for him. I know he is not flashy, but I believe he would do well at a school with the resources UK has supporting him. I could add more, but it would just be pointless as I do not expect it to happen.

I just believe a coach who is hungry is what UK needs and he is the type I would really enjoy seeing on the sidelines.

I’ll take the abuse I know is coming for adding another pointless thread, but just wanted to put this out here.

You all have a nice evening and I’ll shut up now.lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News