ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham and Sheppard expected to arrive on campus next week

That’s 2 of the Magnificent Seven
Excited Dance GIF

This can’t be true. Bunch of losers on here told me Dillingham would never end up at UK.

Yeah those Klutch employees and cal going to LA must have meant nothing about the USC rumors at all
Yeah he literally shot down the rumors the same day. You tried to say it meant nothing like you knew more than about Aaron Bradshaw than Aaron Bradshaw. Cal going to LA to watch the Lakers game 3 days later and some made up meeting is what mattered, not him immediately shooting down the rumors? LOL, OK. Y’all always make up excuses when your BS conspiracy theories get exposed.

Reactions: mebeblue2
Yeah he literally shot down the rumors the same day. You tried to say it meant nothing like you knew more than about Aaron Bradshaw than Aaron Bradshaw. Cal going to LA to watch the Lakers game 3 days later and some made up meeting is what mattered, not him immediately shooting down the rumors? LOL, OK. Y’all always make up excuses when your BS conspiracy theories get exposed.
Cal went to LA to met Klutch to stop the bradshaw thing from happening, bradshaw is in no control of his situation. It wasn’t Bs conspiracy theories when Andrew slater hinted at it, 2 klutch agents hinted at it, and our damn coach went to LA to stop the shit from happening but yeah it’s made up rumors

Cal went to LA to met Klutch to stop the bradshaw thing from happening, bradshaw is in no control of his situation. It wasn’t Bs conspiracy theories when Andrew slater hinted at it, 2 klutch agents hinted at it, and our damn coach went to LA to stop the shit from happening but yeah it’s made up rumors
Do you know Bradshaw? Where do you get your info from? Oh wait, y’all can never answer specific questions about your made up BS.

You’re the same person who claimed Mitch Barnhart was forced to start a collective.

Do you know Bradshaw? Where do you get your info from? Oh wait, y’all can never answer specific questions about your made up BS.

You’re the same person who claimed Mitch Barnhart was forced to start a collective.
The bradshaw info is all online, just go on Twitter, and listen to college basketball people talk, and Mitch Barnhart was well behind on NiL and in some aspects still is, he doesn’t like NIL, KSR said that. Where do you get the made up crap you came on here talking about the other day where you were on here going against people

Shep and Dilly will be able to stroll through the Lodge free-ballin, if ya catch my drift. No other players around.

The bradshaw info is all online, just go on Twitter, and listen to college basketball people talk, and Mitch Barnhart was well behind on NiL and in some aspects still is, he doesn’t like NIL, KSR said that. Where do you get the made up crap you came on here talking about the other day where you were on here going against people
Oh it’s all online, this information that you’re so sure about to the point of knowing more about Aaron Bradshaw than Aaron Nradshaw you got online? Well that makes it true. I guess the Earth is flat too, that’s online as well.

We started behind in NIL and immediately signed the greatest football class in UK history the first year of NIL… while starting behind… because Matt Jones said so. We just signed a dream class in basketball while still being behind “in some aspects”? That’s just weird. Matt Jones doesn’t know that we hired John Welch but he’s an expert on Mitch Barnhart’s inner thoughts.

How did we start behind and how are we still behind in some aspects? I hate to keep asking but y’all are always so vague when you make these accusations. Did you read that online too, do you have inside information, or what source did you get that from?

Oh it’s all online, this information that you’re so sure about to the point of knowing more about Aaron Bradshaw than Aaron Nradshaw you got online? Well that makes it true. I guess the Earth is flat too, that’s online as well.

We started behind in NIL and immediately signed the greatest football class in UK history the first year of NIL… while starting behind… because Matt Jones said so. We just signed a dream class in basketball while still being behind “in some aspects”? That’s just weird. Matt Jones doesn’t know that we hired John Welch but he’s an expert on Mitch Barnhart’s inner thoughts.

How did we start behind and how are we still behind in some aspects? I hate to keep asking but y’all are always so vague when you make these accusations. Did you read that online too, do you have inside information, or what source did you get that from?
And why do you think football works out? Because the coach embraces it? Matt jones isn’t great but he actually has some connections. And yes I believe Andrew slater, he is literally the best of the best, the two klutch guys wouldn’t out something out if it weren’t true. And okay answer this then, why can’t Kentucky get any players to close out this roster. The answer is right there but I bet you won’t see it

And why do you think football works out? Because the coach embraces it? Matt jones isn’t great but he actually has some connections. And yes I believe Andrew slater, he is literally the best of the best, the two klutch guys wouldn’t out something out if it weren’t true. And okay answer this then, why can’t Kentucky get any players to close out this roster. The answer is right there but I bet you won’t see it
You didn’t answer my question about the claims you made but I will answer. Well I will give you my opinion anyway. Guys in transfer portal want to play, we have the number recruiting class in the country plus Oscar, Reeves, and Livingston hanging in the air. Playing time at UK is uncertain, a quality transfer isn’t gonna transfer just to ride the pine… IMO.

I’ll ask again, you claim Barnhart was well behind on NIL. How was he well behind on NIL? You claim we still well behind in some aspects, how are we still well behind? You said he doesn’t like NIL? What is that based on? Did you have a conversation with him, did he say he doesn’t like NIL? What exactly is that based on. In your last post you claimed Cal who just secured the %1 recruiting class in the country doesn’t support NIL? How does he not support NIL?

Aaron Bradshaw news absolutely wasn’t true, two clutch guys and Andrew Slater got it wrong, and Aaron Bradshaw who told you he was coming all along was right.

Reactions: Chase4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT