ADVERTISEMENT

Collin Chandler next year playing 1v5

RunninRichie

All-American
Sep 5, 2019
5d32ce978d8a14b679afac09994c96fe.jpg

He almost beat mayweather in a boxing match. He’s appeared and won at multiple wrestlmanias.
He has one of the biggest podcast shows on YouTube. Let’s not forgot this is Disney kid too.
Can’t wait to see him play. Also has a brother named Jake that’s fighting Mike Tyson on Netflix.
He will dominate as soon as he steps back on the court.

That is such an absurd line.
It’s also fictional. The NBA did not even keep track of blocks and steals at the time. It’s only urban legend that he supposedly did that, and he almost certainly did not. I mean, 24 blocks? C’mon.

It’s also fictional. The NBA did not even keep track of blocks and steals at the time. It’s only urban legend that he supposedly did that, and he almost certainly did not. I mean, 24 blocks? C’mon.

“Both official scorers and sportswriters would frequently count the number of blocks that Chamberlain and Russellhad during their games for reporting purposes, even though the NBA did not officially recognize blocked shots as an official stat until the 1973-74 season (the year after Wilt retired).Aug 6, 2010”

Reactions: BlueSince92
Keep in mind he’s a better athlete than any center ever. Stronger too. Only Shaq is close. And he was more athletic than many forwards and guards today. (Run faster jump higher etc). Legit 7”1” too.

His game would translate to any era.
Talked to a guy who played pickup ball against him when Wilt was in his mid-40s.

Said Wilt was top 3 strongest guys he ever played against, even at that age. Other 2 were Daryl Dawkins and Artis Gilmore.

I dunno, is there tape of it? I’ve seen channels who go over this but I wouldn’t be surprised at this stats he routinely put up.

Keep in mind he’s a better athlete than any center ever. Stronger too. Only Shaq is close. And he was more athletic than many forwards and guards today. (Run faster jump higher etc). Legit 7”1” too.

His game would translate to any era.
I still think it's debatable that he is the GOAT just as a player. I would go Jordan due to the titles, but I don't think he gets enough consideration due to the era.

I am old and lucky enough to have seen Wilt play in person. I don't care what the numbers say, he WAS that good. Arnold Schwarzneger (sp) , Wilt and Andre the Giant made a movie together and worked out regularly. Arnold said Wilt threw him around like he was a rag doll.

Probably no tape of it. There is no film of his 100 point game. It was played in Hershey, PA. At that time you could schedule an NBA game at your hometown for like $5,000.
And it’s probably to Wilt’s benefit that there is no film of it. From what I’ve read from its witnesses, the game was a bit of a farce.

Philly played the second-half with the clear specific goal of trying to get Wilt to 100 …to the point where in the final minutes they were intentionally fouling the Knicks at the start of possessions to stop the clock just so that he’d have enough time to do it.

And it’s probably to Wilt’s benefit that there is no film of it. From what I’ve read from its witnesses, the game was a bit of a farce.

Philly played the second-half with the clear specific goal of trying to get Wilt to 100 …to the point where in the final minutes they were intentionally fouling the Knicks at the start of possessions to stop the clock just so that he’d have enough time to do it.
The goal of a basketball player is to assist his team in getting a victory. That was not Wilt's goal as often as Russell's.

Reactions: UK90
The goal of a basketball player is to assist his team in getting a victory. That was not Wilt's goal as often as Russell's.
*Russell oplayed with several other hall of famers.

He wasn’t very skilled offensively. Very skilled defensively—one of the best all time. Wilt routinely cooked him. And with a much smaller league he played him often.

I’m not going to say Wilt is the GOAT, but I’m also not going to say he isn’t. What I will say is that while his numbers seem inflated, he could have scored even more than he did if he wanted to.
He was criticized for just using his size and strength to dominate defenders, so he started using fade away turn around jumpers close to the rim when he could have just dunked on people.
He was criticized for not being a “team player “, so he started giving up easy shots and led the league in assists.
He was a physical anomaly. Being that big and that fast and having so much physical strength; it just wasn’t fair.
Dude actually dunked his free throws before they changed the rules. (Not running from half court). He would just jump from the foul line and dunk the ball. No one else could and still can’t match his physical abilities.
He didn’t eat, sleep, and live basketball like an MJ or Kobe. He has other activities to engage his time. If there are numbers he claimed that may have been exaggerated, they weren’t from on the court activities.

I’m not going to say Wilt is the GOAT, but I’m also not going to say he isn’t. What I will say is that while his numbers seem inflated, he could have scored even more than he did if he wanted to.
He was criticized for just using his size and strength to dominate defenders, so he started using fade away turn around jumpers close to the rim when he could have just dunked on people.
He was criticized for not being a “team player “, so he started giving up easy shots and led the league in assists.
He was a physical anomaly. Being that big and that fast and having so much physical strength; it just wasn’t fair.
Dude actually dunked his free throws before they changed the rules. (Not running from half court). He would just jump from the foul line and dunk the ball. No one else could and still can’t match his physical abilities.
He didn’t eat, sleep, and live basketball like an MJ or Kobe. He has other activities to engage his time. If there are numbers he claimed that may have been exaggerated, they weren’t from on the court activities.
20,000 by his own account and no kids? Gotta be some Chamberlain's out there.

I still think it's debatable that he is the GOAT just as a player. I would go Jordan due to the titles, but I don't think he gets enough consideration due to the era.
Titles can mean little. Lot of great players got on bad teams. You think the Celtics would have won less titles than MJ. He's stats aren't close. Wilt was the more dominant player. He averaged 50 for a season. No ones ever bee close. Not close. He played on bad teams

I heard he taught Chuck Norris how to take a punch and to shoot. We should be fine.If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
Collin Chandler breathes air ... five times a day.

In the Beginning there was nothing ... then Collin Chandler roundhouse kicked nothing and told it to get a job.

Collin Chandler has a mug of nails instead of coffee in the morning.

At the time Wilt played at Kansas, their coach was advocating for 12 foot goals and they had one in their gym. Wilt dunked on it.

When playing for Philly in the NBA, Wilt (according to teammates) always beat the guards down the court in sprints during practice. He also beat Jim Brown in a footrace when they were arguing who was the better athlete.

He'd routinely get 2 or 3 blocks on just 1 possession. Watch the clip down at the bottom of this thread. Not too fantastical to think he could accumulate 24 blocks

*Russell oplayed with several other hall of famers.

He wasn’t very skilled offensively. Very skilled defensively—one of the best all time. Wilt routinely cooked him. And with a much smaller league he played him often.
Didn't cook him too often bc Russell has more rings than fingers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT