ADVERTISEMENT

CJ, Edwards, Reeves, Ugonna, Bradshaw

Why would Cal put that lineup on the floor? Is it one of our top 20 combinations?
Coaching malpractice. There was zero reason for that lineup. We went 2 plus minutes with that lineup on the floor and nothing good happened at all. Sucked all the energy out of the arena for that time period. Really no reason for Bradshaw and Onyenso to ever be on the floor together again but cal ended the half that way SMMFH!!!!

This was the most enjoyable half I've maybe ever watched. This team is full of shooters, at least 6 guys who are deadly shooters. Unless the game is already decided there is no reason to have 5 of them on the bench. And we were up 7 when I made the op.

You guys kill me.

We just added an amazing player who is balling. But hey, let's find something to piss and moan about.

Reactions: bouncebackcats
I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this.

You be as miserable as you like.
Man, I've been posting in other threads and loved that half of basketball. So you're accusing the wrong guy of being or wanting to be miserable. I promise you didn't enjoy that half more than me. We were spectacular after that lineup exited.

Can't a guy even gripe about an obviously bad choice of lineup? I'm not one of the "Cal can do no right" guys.
You can gripe about whatever you want. Just take your medicine when the lineup stays on the court approximately 1 minute and we have a 19 point lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT