ADVERTISEMENT

Chin up y’all

BigKari

Senior
Apr 15, 2014
Every one of us at the game walked out with our heads held high. Tough loss, but played a desperate team to overtime. Their road to the tournament was basically non-existent if they lost this game.

Keep perspective and move on from this one. Never seen a player so egregiously taken out by refs as Bradshaw was today either. And yes, we really need Thiero back. Just about every other top team took their lumps this week too though. But we didn’t get punked out like Purdon’t either…

Every one of us at the game walked out with our heads held high. Tough loss, but played a desperate team to overtime. Their road to the tournament was basically non-existent if they lost this game.

Keep perspective and move on from this one. Never seen a player so egregiously taken out by refs as Bradshaw was today either. And yes, we really need Thiero back. Just about every other top team took their lumps this week too though. But we didn’t get punked out like Purdon’t either…
There's the ref excuse....

Every one of those foul calls was the CORRECT call.

Bradshaw just doesn't know how to play the Pick-and-Roll or rotate properly. He wants to play the 4, but doesn't have the feet to guard out on the floor. Opposing coaches know this. Buzz attacked us, even though his team struggled to score all year, knew he could get to the rim and get offensive rebounds to stay in it.

Cal just hasn't gotten our kids to play the correct angles or rotate correctly so far. The big question is CAN HE get this team to at least a competent level? Our NCAA Tournament success will depend on it.

Bradshaw just doesn't know how to play the Pick-and-Roll or rotate properly. He wants to play the 4, but doesn't have the feet to guard out on the floor. Opposing coaches know this. Buzz attacked us, even though his team struggled to score all year, knew he could get to the rim and get offensive rebounds to stay in it.

Cal just hasn't gotten our kids to play the correct angles or rotate correctly so far. The big question is CAN HE get this team to at least a competent level? Our NCAA Tournament success will depend on it.
Bradshaw put his hands down and got called for his 4th

“CHEAP TICKY TACKY FOUL!!!”

The first 2 definitely were and I was pissed at him for not being ready to play. The 3rd was a sell job right in front of the ref and it was a joke. 4th was perfect defense, moved his feet really well, ref bailed the driver. Smart for Williams and A&M to go right at him, they gameplanned it well.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Bad calls in Reed, say it isn't so. I have come to hate that place and I don't understand why we have to play there so much.

That said, if this team doesn't learn that defense is important then their ceiling is the Sweet Sixteen. They got out offensed today. I hope they learn from that.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat

I need a packers win tommrrow to save my weekend but I’m not expecting it

The OP was just stating the fact that tough road losses in the SEC happen and advising folks to act adults about it, so yes jeff, he was talking to you.
Yes and it's adulty to call someone a douchebag on the web. LOL

The OP was just stating the fact that tough road losses in the SEC happen and advising folks to act adults about it, so yes jeff, he was talking to you.

Yes and it's adulty to call someone a douchebag on the web. LOL
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Radford kills us on drives EVERY single time we play them. Go look at the numbers! I clearly remember him doing this to us several times.

Radford kills us on drives EVERY single time we play them. Go look at the numbers! I clearly remember him doing this to us several times.
He's not the only one.

Heck, St Peters, KSU TWICE and Auburn did it to us in the NCAA Tournament to BEAT us because of it.

The last few years, Cal has just NOT been able to stop drivers.

That's why I've said we must rebound better to limit the opponents attempts because they are getting shots up.

He's not the only one.

Heck, St Peters, KSU TWICE and Auburn did it to us in the NCAA Tournament to BEAT us because of it.

The last few years, Cal has just NOT been able to stop drivers.

That's why I've said we must rebound better to limit the opponents attempts because they are getting shots up.
How do you stop drivers?

*cough*zone*cough*

Reactions: catben
It’s not a bad loss but it’s a bad loss.

That’s not a loss Kentucky has traditionally. And we’ve had too many of them lately.

It’s not a bad loss but it’s a bad loss.

That’s not a loss Kentucky has traditionally. And we’ve had too many of them lately.
Bbncat chin up man accept it okay just chin up relax okay 👌

OP, are you trolling?

If not, piss off.
Nah I just don’t have the loser mentality that you and several others on this thread/forum have. You can tell who has never contributed to a winning team in their lives. What do y’all want? The team to throw up their hands and forfeit the rest of the season because of a tough loss?

Nah I just don’t have the loser mentality that you and several others on this thread/forum have. You can tell who has never contributed to a winning team in their lives. What do y’all want? The team to throw up their hands and forfeit the rest of the season because of a tough loss?
Yeah. That’s what we want. How did you get so damn good at drawing inferences like this one?

Yeah. That’s what we want. How did you get so damn good at drawing inferences like this one?
Because you’re acting like a little birch over a OT road loss. You can tell the scoreboard watchers/cheerleaders from those who have laced them up. You are obviously the former.

Exactly, also Houston and Arizona also lost today, Kansas won ugh but that means #9 Oklahoma lost. Tennessee and Duke barely escape. Losses are happening to every team. We almost pulled it off but the Dilly 3 was in and out, the Goaltend/Lose possession was ridiculous, suspect foul calls all game. We will be fine. Let’s come back home Wednesday and really play well and pick up a win over a tournament team.

Reactions: BigKari
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT