ADVERTISEMENT

Childproof packaging

Glenn's take

All-American
May 20, 2012
It's gone too far. I understand we don't want some jackoff walking into a drug store in Chicago putting cyanide in people's Tylenol but it's just a tube of Chapstick. I already fought through the packaging the tube is in. I don't need the covering on the cap that will not come off in 1 piece that you have to tear off with your teeth. Ridiculous.

It's gone too far. I understand we don't want some jackoff walking into a drug store in Chicago putting cyanide in people's Tylenol but it's just a tube of Chapstick. I already fought through the packaging the tube is in. I don't need the covering on the cap that will not come off in 1 piece that you have to tear off with your teeth. Ridiculous.
---
Just slap some bacon grease on them thare lips.

Try opening one of these and when you finish cursing you will agree they are the worst.

batteries-with-bitter-coating-to-prevent-kids-from-v0-5mvlx1f2474a1.jpg

Trying opening up a f*cking kids doll or toy nowadays. Xmas takes about 3 hours to open packaging, need a complete tool set, it’s ridiculous. The dolls are wrapped up in restraints like Hannibal lector.

Reactions: rudd1
Trying opening up a f*cking kids doll or toy nowadays. Xmas takes about 3 hours to open packaging, need a complete tool set, it’s ridiculous. The dolls are wrapped up in restraints like Hannibal lector.

Reading this took me back to when my daughters were young. Of course Santa brought them Barbies for Xmas. The worst was the hair that was stitched to the cardboard backing, and a strip of scotch tape over the stitching. Takes the patience and the fine motor skills of a surgeon to get the doll loose with all its hair in tact.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT