ADVERTISEMENT

Chaz Lanier to visit Mon

It hasn’t been addressed, it’s you not admitting you’re wrong. Villanova people said he was on campus that day and went through the visit. Just admit your wrong and move on
Lol, sure it has. The other poster I addressed it with even stated as much a few posts up.

They did? What Villnova people confirmed this aside from a fan Twitter account?

Lol, when you can factually prove it wrong, I will be glad to! Until then, you're just screaming "you're wrong because I say so" like a child.

Lol, sure it has. The other poster I addressed it with even stated as much a few posts up.

They did? What Villnova people confirmed this aside from a fan Twitter account?

Lol, when you can factually prove it wrong, I will be glad to! Until then, you're just screaming "you're wrong because I say so" like a child.
No im correct because a national writer with actual sources confirmed he visited jobs and got an article published in a major publication saying he visited nova. Your dying on a hill that a weird one to die on

Reactions: 1war and Fox2monk
LOL, I will give you credit for one thing, you dig in, even when you are obviously flat ass wrong. You are the ONLY poster denying Carr actually visited Nova. All of the proof is either a mistake by the journalist or a made up photo. Of course ALL of the proof is wrong and you with ZERO proof he didn't take the visit is right. Only a water head would keep on keeping on with BS reason it didn't happen when there is actual proof it did. Carr could literally come on national tv and say "I just didn't feel Nova was the best place for me while i was on my visit", and you would still deny it happened. Sometimes it is best to just admit you are wrong, but you go ahead and continue to dig in.

Carr was here on a Saturday and went to Villanova on Sunday. Then I think he committed to us the second his foot left Villanova's campus on Sunday night. Remember being in bed that night and was awaken with the news.

Reactions: JASUN74
LOL, I will give you credit for one thing, you dig in, even when you are obviously flat ass wrong. You are the ONLY poster denying Carr actually visited Nova. All of the proof is either a mistake by the journalist or a made up photo. Of course ALL of the proof is wrong and you with ZERO proof he didn't take the visit is right. Only a water head would keep on keeping on with BS reason it didn't happen when there is actual proof it did. Carr could literally come on national tv and say "I just didn't feel Nova was the best place for me while i was on my visit", and you would still deny it happened. Sometimes it is best to just admit you are wrong, but you go ahead and continue to dig in.
I'm just acknowledging what I know to be fact and watching you freak the hell out.

Lol, all proof?!?! There is no proof he took the visit. There is a photo that isn't even him, which has a guy, riding in a gold cart covering his face with his hand that isn't even clear because the photo is grainy. Then you have a 1 line statement from Kyle Tucker that you're clinging to as indisputable facts that a visit transpired.

Evidently he took a 2 hr visit and committed while still touring campus according to you all.

I'm not going to keep arguing with idiots. You all are free to believe as you wish. It's not a worry of mine either way.

At the end of the day, we aren't likely getting Lanier. We have a horrible record so far not getting guys who don't commit on the visit, if they visit. And without Jackson, I think we will be good but not great.

I'm just acknowledging what I know to be fact and watching you freak the hell out.

Lol, all proof?!?! There is no proof he took the visit. There is a photo that isn't even him, which has a guy, riding in a gold cart covering his face with his hand that isn't even clear because the photo is grainy. Then you have a 1 line statement from Kyle Tucker that you're clinging to as indisputable facts that a visit transpired.

Evidently he took a 2 hr visit and committed while still touring campus according to you all.

I'm not going to keep arguing with idiots. You all are free to believe as you wish. It's not a worry of mine either way.

At the end of the day, we aren't likely getting Lanier. We have a horrible record so far not getting guys who don't commit on the visit, if they visit. And without Jackson, I think we will be good but not great.
That record you are talking about is 3 guys, but continue with your stupid ass point. You were wrong, doubled down, and then acted like you didn’t care, when you clearly do if yo u are spending this much time arguing

That record you are talking about is 3 guys, but continue with your stupid ass point. You were wrong, doubled down, and then acted like you didn’t care, when you clearly do if yo u are spending this much time arguing
Feels like more than 3. But even 3 in a 6 week cycle isn't good.

I'm not wrong. And I honestly don't care. Whether you all think he visited Nova or not has no bearing on me. I was just trying to state what happened, you all disgreed. No worries.

You know who I am.
Ohh, I certainly do, Lead!

Feels like more than 3. But even 3 in a 6 week cycle isn't good.

I'm not wrong. And I honestly don't care. Whether you all think he visited Nova or not has no bearing on me. I was just trying to state what happened, you all disgreed. No worries.

Ohh, I certainly do, Lead!
Carr could tell you himself he visited nova and you would tell him he is wrong.

Carr could tell you himself he visited nova and you would tell him he is wrong.
Not at all. With actual verfiable evidence, I would glady accept. Problem is there isn't any because it didn't happen.

I could say that Carr could be telling you he didn't make the visit and would tell him he is wrong. It works both ways!

That's what most programs do on the date of a schedule visit. That doesn't indicate he has arrived, is on or completed said visit.

In fact, at the time that was tweeted, Carr and family were still in Lexington.

Not at all. With actual verfiable evidence, I would glady accept. Problem is there isn't any because it didn't happen.

I could say that Carr could be telling you he didn't make the visit and would tell him he is wrong. It works both ways!

That's what most programs do on the date of a schedule visit. That doesn't indicate he has arrived, is on or completed said visit.

In fact, at the time that was tweeted, Carr and family were still in Lexington.
I’ve gone through almost every reply of yours and you still haven’t once stated how or why you think Carr didn’t visit nova that is credible to your argument

I’ve gone through almost every reply of yours and you still haven’t once stated how or why you think Carr didn’t visit nova that is credible to your argument
Sure I have. You just didn't like them. Again, what you choose to beleive doesn't bother me. It has no bearing on my life.

There’s multiple people on this board and a damn national news outlet telling you that your wrong but hey random message board guy knows more than a writer who talks to these recruits
There's a group of 6 or 7 strangers on an anonymous message board about UK basketball in the middle of a work day shouting down someone they disgree with. I don't really put a lot of stock in what they think.

Kyle Tucker and the Times are both guilty of making publishing errors. Again, I don't really consider that a big deal or evidence of anything. I know the facts, so it's really not a big deal to me what posters or Kyle Tucker say.

Because it was tweeted at 7:45 in the morning, they were probably scheduled to leave later that day. There hasn’t been anything out there to suggest he ever canceled the visit.
Sure there has. The fact he didn't go would be pretty indicative. He also committed to us at the exact time he would have been on his visit there.

There's a group of 6 or 7 strangers on an anonymous message board about UK basketball in the middle of a work day shouting down someone they disgree with. I don't really put a lot of stock in what they think.

Kyle Tucker and the Times are both guilty of making publishing errors. Again, I don't really consider that a big deal or evidence of anything. I know the facts, so it's really not a big deal to me what posters or Kyle Tucker say.

Sure there has. The fact he didn't go would be pretty indicative. He also committed to us at the exact time he would have been on his visit there.
POV & personal opinion does not equal facts. It equals your opinion. You have nothing to support your argument and just made up something to spew the doom and gloom crap about pope not getting a player head-head

POV & personal opinion does not equal facts. It equals your opinion. You have nothing to support your argument and just made up something to spew the doom and gloom crap about pope not getting a player head-head
I agree, but I actually have facts. Which is how I know he didn't make the visit to Nova. It's why it ultimately doesn't bother me what you or others say about it.

Ohhh, so you're really mad that I didn't just say the positive reinforcement you needed to hear! I get it now. Well, best of luck with that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT