ADVERTISEMENT

Chandler officially visiting kentucky this week

I am not expecting much from any of the three Freshmen. We’ve got grow men in their mid 20’s in their last year of eligibility that need minutes. The Freshmen will be brought along slowly unless one turns out to be another Reed Sheppard. Pope brought those older guys in to immediately lead the way. The Freshmen are long term investments.

I am not expecting much from any of the three Freshmen. We’ve got grow men in their mid 20’s in their last year of eligibility that need minutes. The Freshmen will be brought along slowly unless one turns out to be another Reed Sheppard. Pope brought those older guys in to immediately lead the way. The Freshmen are long term investments.
Chandler is a 20 year old freshman

Who hasn’t really touched a basketball in 2 years.
I think some are trying too hard to tamp down expectations. We don’t have games for 6 months. He’s going to be bigger and stronger than he would have been as a top 30 freshman 2 years ago.

A little rusty? Sure. But I bet he’s hitting his stride by midseason if not sooner.

I think some are trying too hard to tamp down expectations. We don’t have games for 6 months. He’s going to be bigger and stronger than he would have been as a top 30 freshman 2 years ago.

A little rusty? Sure. But I bet he’s hitting his stride by midseason if not sooner.
I see it the other way.
Perhaps raising the bar too high.

Reactions: bookerfan66

Agree. He’s a grown ass man who will be ready.

Certainly a good problem to have adjusting to college as a 20 yr old freshman w/ 4 yrs eligibility. He'll be much more mature both physically and mentally.

Sounds weird to say he's set to "visit" when he's already signed to play for us. Usually use the word visit when it's a recruiting trip and the kid is trying to figure out if he wants to commit to a school.
He never has had a chance to come here I guess due to the mission gig but you're right it does seem strange he must really want to play for Pope and kentucky

Reactions: NociHTTP
I think we will be surprised, Chandler is legit, so is our Kentucky boys. They may not play as much as some want but I’d bet they will have a couple games they shine. Especially since they can shoot coming in.

Where was this confirmed?
Does it being confirmed affect you that much? The dude is 6’ 4” minimum. Can’t that be enough at this point? You’re not buying a steak at Publix. He left here 2 years ago, 6’4” it’s not impossible for him to not grown an inch, 2, hell maybe even 3. What if he shrunk? You not gonna want him? Geesh some of you people…

Does it being confirmed affect you that much? The dude is 6’ 4” minimum. Can’t that be enough at this point? You’re not buying a steak at Publix. He left here 2 years ago, 6’4” it’s not impossible for him to not grown an inch, 2, hell maybe even 3. What if he shrunk? You not gonna want him? Geesh some of you people…

Bro chill 😂🤣. I couldn’t think of a more innocuous question than the one I asked.

I would love for him to be 6’6” because it makes him a better fit with our team.

Do you play with shoes on? There's your answer.

Hope so. We need some more height and length on the team. Being listed officially at 6’6” gets him closer to a Jaxson Robinson body type so if we lose out on him that could help.

I mean, yeah. Seems like you’re hoping for the worst.
Or you’re blindly hoping a 4 star that hasn’t played real basketball in 2 yrs is supposed to be the dude on a really good team.

Come on man. It’s one thing to be hopeful. It’s another to be just silly. If Chandler is the dude on this team at any point in the season, this team won’t be very good.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Or you’re blindly hoping a 4 star that hasn’t played real basketball in 2 yrs is supposed to be the dude on a really good team.

Come on man. It’s one thing to be hopeful. It’s another to be just silly. If Chandler is the dude on this team at any point in the season, this team won’t be very good.
What were your thoughts on Sheppard before the season started last year?

What were your thoughts on Sheppard before the season started last year?
How does he compare to Chandler?

FFS…Go up and down the list of 4 stars from last yr. Tell me how many were real contributors. And this dude HASNT PLAYED IN TWO GD YEARS.

I swear, some of you are bonkers. Rachel Bilson COULD walk through my front door tonight, beat my wifes ass, and tell me to ravage her body. It’s highly unlikely, but because we are all alive and breathing there’s a chance.

How does he compare to Chandler?

FFS…Go up and down the list of 4 stars from last yr. Tell me how many were real contributors. And this dude HASNT PLAYED IN TWO GD YEARS.

I swear, some of you are bonkers. Rachel Bilson COULD walk through my front door tonight, beat my wifes ass, and tell me to ravage her body. It’s highly unlikely, but because we are all alive and breathing there’s a chance.
Dude you sound messed up. Get some help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT