ADVERTISEMENT

Chances Improving For Reeves Return?

If we can get Reeves back and get a center Cyril or other, then we'll be young but really really talented. So it'll just come down to if several of the freshman can be hugely impactful. I know we've not seen our freshman do well recently, but plenty have been great around the country. Just need to land some hits for once and we could have a really good team. I'm excited for the season anyway, not going in with expectations but its UK basketball w/ a #1 recruiting class, so I'll be watching and hoping for the best case.

Black Widow Avengers GIF

Like most have said, if we can get Reeves back to give us any sort of veteran leadership, I think that will go a long way.

A IU guy is saying IU is confident in getting reeves now, I’m choosing to believe Kentucky and pilgrim and say that Kentucky is in a good spot

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Big Peb, after the Reds win the WS and UK wins the NCAAT you are the one that will be buying Dr. Leo Marvin’s self help book “Baby Steps.”

Man, don't do this to yourself, that’s a 12+ loss team. Might win a game or two in the NCAAT.
Too many freshmen and Cal is still the coach.
With reeves and somto, they can atleast be really fun and atleast give a tiny threat that they will compete for something, it’s still a flawed team, but I would love to have reeves and somto than not having them. Cal being the coach is a huge bummer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT