ADVERTISEMENT

Chad Johnson’s daughter

Our woman’s track program has been elite for a few years now. I’m assuming she prob has some of her pops speed and will be a good addition.

Hope we can get him out to a few football games or maybe do the Y and a basketball game. He was one of my favorite players during my childhood

I heard an interesting story about him back when he played for the Bengals. I knew a lady who worked for the catering company that provided food for the Bengals camp they held at Georgetown College. She said anytime they ate, instead of eating the food the Bengals had catered, he would go to the McDonalds drive thru down the street and get his food. She said he would never eat the catered meals. 😂

Reactions: J_Dee and chroix
I heard an interesting story about him back when he played for the Bengals. I knew a lady who worked for the catering company that provided food for the Bengals camp they held at Georgetown College. She said anytime they ate, instead of eating the food the Bengals had catered, he would go to the McDonalds drive thru down the street and get his food. She said he would never eat the catered meals. 😂
Definitely believable . He loves McDonald’s lol

I think it’s because she is under age and they know how all that goes with some people today and she is in a track uniform

Insane if this is the case. How many things are going to need warning labels in the future? Everything? A woman in shorts requires a content warning? The Taliban making the rules now?

His current Twitter bios is:

"McDonalds is cheaper than therapy & never forget you’re paying for sex indirectly but the word 'relationship' changes the narrative."

I...agree, I think. Regardless, he's my favorite Bengals player ever.

5d41f1d4fd5b735f28b440239f7f84d2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT