ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Top 25 and no UK

I think you have to have 5 players on the roster to be considered for a ranking.
Would at least be a good starting point, no?

The positive to such a rabid fan base is we will literally fill an arena for a press conference. The negative is well, ya know. Patience grasshoppers, patience.

Given that we can't even field a starting 5 right now, I'd say that's accurate

I know that's why we are not ranked now but it will be a barometer on the talent he brings in. If we are not ranked in the fall the pundits must think the signing class is garbage. Hopefull we get some ballers in the portal.

We were actually ranked 14 and 19 on the other early rankings I saw and that’s was when we had no coach and no roster. I guess pope didn’t blow their skirt up
Maybe they were still ranking us then because not many have left yet, including the recruiting class???

CMP has some work to do hopefully we can sign some real studs soon. I'm just use to seeing UK in the top 25 for college basketball.

That thinking has to leave this fanbase. Every team has lost players and to say you cant win without five stars. Oakland and St Peters says hello.

Last edited:
Does the OP think Chandler guards the paint and Perry the perimeter, or switch them?
I was thinking until Chandler said he was coming that Perry would set next season the NCAA scoring record as he would be our only player. True 1 against 5, but he would have to take all the shots.

Reactions: pinecreek
These rankings are meaningless right now. Way to much roster changing to actually tell who has what.

Where would a roster of six or seven of these Kentucky targets, along with Perry and Chandler and Khalifa be ranked? Jaxon Robinson, David Coit, Amari Williams, Aiden Mahaney, Great Osobor, Otega Oweh, Cade Tyson, Baba Miller, Javon Small, Andrej Stojakovic, Jakobe Coles, Liam McKneely, Jeremy Roach and Jalen Blackmon.

Is that a Top 25 roster, assuming you get some of the choice picks from that list?
Top 10-15

We were actually ranked 14 and 19 on the other early rankings I saw and that’s was when we had no coach and no roster. I guess pope didn’t blow their skirt up

What is the 14 and 19 ranking based on??? There’s no stats, data or anything at all to use to justify any ranking whatsoever. Here you are again, swimming in negativity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT