ADVERTISEMENT

Carr visiting this weekend

I think Williams start at the 5
Osobor at the 4.

Carr first big off bench. Pope gonna have to sell the fuxk outta that role to him tho.
I just can’t see 3 bigs who all want to be the guy coming here, I could be wrong, I am most of the time. But I rather 2 bigs and a lot more interchangeable fowards that can all shoot and are versatile

I just can’t see 3 bigs who all want to be the guy coming here, I could be wrong, I am most of the time. But I rather 2 bigs and a lot more interchangeable fowards that can all shoot and are versatile
Well Williams already signed so gonna have to come down to Carr or Osobor.

Pope just gonna have to explain the plan and get them to buy in. Breakdown the minutes to them and get them a nice NIL contract.

maybe Williams comes off the bench but feel like we need his defensive prowess to start the game. Set the tone.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Don’t know much about him, what his his game, and thoughts about his ability to make an impact?
Seems like a solid piece to a winning team to me. Seems to be a nice 2 way player. Good tough defender with an nba body and shot 38% from deep. Seemed to struggle from deep in conference play.

Had a really nice game vs UNC

Reactions: Fox2monk
Well Williams already signed so gonna have to come down to Carr or Osobor.

Pope just gonna have to explain the plan and get them to buy in. Breakdown the minutes to them and get them a nice NIL contract.

maybe Williams comes off the bench but feel like we need his defensive prowess to start the game. Set the tone.
I like osobor but I rather have Carr if I had to choose between the 2

Carr Osobor and Williams have the same agent.

Pretty sure Trilly said that Carr and Osobor want to play together so maybe just maybe Williams was part of that discussion and they all have agreed on someone coming off the bench ….wishful thinking anyways

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
Did I see somewhere that Carr was listed as a 3/4? Could we zone on defense with all three? All three great players so Pope has to have a plan for it.

This will change in the next week but to me Williams, Osobor, Oweh, Smith and Carr are proven experienced top of the line players. Several of the others could turn out to be big time players in this system. White and Wells would be in there with those if they came. I don't see us hardly having any weak players on the 13 man roster with who we are pursuing. Will be a matter of how they are jelled together on the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT