ADVERTISEMENT

Carr Commits

Another transfer to be excited about. This dude is solid and has a sweet stroke. If we put him and Williams at the 4 and 5, and have at least two shooters at the other three positions, we’re going to be a tough out. I’m excited about the two bigs. Not excited about Oweh and Butler (if they’re here to start).

Reactions: lazycat75
mike tyson boom GIF

Welcome aboard Mr. Carr!! He will thrive in Pope's offense shooting 37% from 3 at 6'10. Can't wait for the matchup against Z with Arkansas. Nice front court with Williams, Carr and if they can reel in Osobor.

Last edited:
Get as many as he can.Fill them all and then turn em loose.
He is building a very solid and versatile team. One capable of playing different defensive schemes. They will be experienced. His job and the staff will be to get them on the same page.....experienced players will help that
They definitely seems to have targeted specific defenders, and a certain offensive player type. We have a system again. Feels good.

Damn that must’ve been an awkward golf cart ride.
Was wondering why he was hiding his face.

Dude knows the right thing to say repeating what Coach Pope said about playing for the name on the front. Something that was lost under Cal. You play for the name on the front and the success from that will reward the name on the back. Cal's players played for the name on the back. Playing like a bunch of individuals doesn't make a good team.

They definitely seems to have targeted specific defenders, and a certain offensive player type. We have a system again. Feels good.
Yes it does. We are going to see a coach that will mix up defenses and adjust to in game flow. Full court press will be used as well as zone at times. I'm very pleased thus far with the roster and I think we are fixing to have a BIG week this week.
It really does feel good.

I doubt he’ll fill 13 spots. 11 or 12
Hopefully at least 10 this year with a backup for every position. The other 3 maybe could be for walkons who put in the work or taking chances on some lesser players that won't scare anyone off.

He is building a very solid and versatile team. One capable of playing different defensive schemes. They will be experienced. His job and the staff will be to get them on the same page.....experienced players will help that
I think it’s always good to leave 1 spot open just in case a unicorn option comes late in the game. If that doesn’t happen, 12 is still plenty on a roster

Reactions: Catfan2226
Exactly! I will anticipate watching this team play as much as any I can remember.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT