ADVERTISEMENT

Cal to Lakers?

Because it's totally impossible to view the message board without having an account to post.

iron man eye roll GIF

It's starting to make a lot more sense now why you still have Cal on the brain.
You don’t expect us to believe that do you? Which incarnation are you?

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Ohh, yes... absolutely! You should be a detective. Clearly nothing gets past you, does it?!
11QjHYcLpiyqsw.webp

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Miami's Eric Spoelstra is the only coach LeBron didn't get fired, I believe.

How many guys has this guy had now?

Paul Silas (2003-05)
Brendan Malone (2005)*
Mike Brown (2005-10)
Erik Spoelstra (2010-14)
David Blatt (2014-16)
Tyronn Lue (2016-18)
Luke Walton (2018-19)
Frank Vogel (2019-22)
Darvin Ham (2022-24)
*Malone was hired on an interim

It's insane Lue got fired after helping the cavs win their only title and losing to the monstar Durant golden state teams. I know they started 0 and 6 in his 4th season but still.

Reactions: EliteBlue
It’s funny when nobodies talk shyt about people waaaaaaaay above them

😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

Because of money I'm a nobody? Really, is that the best you got? You don't know me or the other poster do you? You need a bank statement?

I'd do some soul searching and maybe try realizing money is a small representative of this world. If this world is your marker, have at it... (You need to broaden the scope of you mental state and life...)

Last edited:
Reactions: EliteBlue
No detective work needed....transparent as glass. Wtf makes all those accounts just to troll UK fans. Kinda f'ked up man. Talk about living "rent free" in someone's head...geez.

😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

Because of money I'm a nobody? Really, is that the best you got? You don't know me or the other poster do you?

I'd do some soul searching and maybe try realizing money is a small representative of this world. If this world is your marker, have at it... (You need to broaden the scope of you mental state...)

Oh it has nothing to do with money.

It has to do with the fact that 18-20 year olds playing a game is what dictates your happiness.

You live on this board saying things like COW and constantly acting like an 8 year old who lost their candy bar.

I promise you, Cal isn’t thinking about you nor making idiotic nicknames and put downs and you’re not living in his head — oh and yeah he has a lot more money, better house, car, wife, kids etc etc etc. - all that’s obvious by the way you act on here. Youre suffering majorly from CDS.

A NEVER WUZ been... AD and Company made Cow....

If this world is your marker, have at it... (You need to broaden the scope of you mental state...)

Lmao. This is point blank a perfect representation of a narcissist who NEEDS UK basketball to feel any happiness.

Calls a name in one post- alludes to heaven being the ultimate world in the next.

Pure unbridled narcissism.

Oh it has nothing to do with money.

It has to do with the fact that 18-20 year olds playing a game is what dictates your happiness.

You live on this board saying things like COW and constantly acting like an 8 year old who lost their candy bar.

I promise you, Cal isn’t thinking about you nor making idiotic nicknames and put downs and you’re not living in his head — oh and yeah he has a lot more money, better house, car, wife, kids etc etc etc. - all that’s obvious by the way you act on here. Youre suffering majorly from CDS.

Apparently I am living rent free in your mind as well. ROTFLCGU.... You have no idea..

Oh and Cow earned that moniker...

Oh and I have fun with friendly banter... Not deathly serious as you seem to be. You are an angry sort. Get rid of that anger... Enjoy yourself so others can enjoy you too.

I am not thinking about Cow or you either.. Just passing some friendly time with several I have been acquainted with here for a lot of years. Done some business, had some laughs, enjoy friendly banter... this site has good people posting. I AM probably the least of those people whose company I enjoy...

You need some family and friends if you think for a second this site controls me and my thinking... Cow is a fool with money...

I can go out to eat when I want... I have enough... My Darling and my three children and my six grand babies consume this life...

You need to try that...

Oh, and I am not trying to persuade or convince you of anything.. When I stop typing here, I will pray for you once and then you are on your own... You are a true simpleton, I hope things get better for you... Go beyond this site and realize life is worth living...

Lmao. This is point blank a perfect representation of a narcissist who NEEDS UK basketball to feel any happiness.

Calls a name in one post- alludes to heaven being the ultimate world in the next.

Pure unbridled narcissism.

ROTFLCGU!!!! I'm a narc.... (Just quote part of it though...)

You is a fool...

He's angry, he's really angry..... AND, He's a fool....

Some of you need to learn how to understand sarcasm and lighthearted banter.

If they could do that, they wouldn't get banned and need to invent a new moniker every few days or months. Just keep doing what you do and let them trigger themselves into a stroke. It's not your problem

Reactions: BBUK

don't normally keep up with the NBA but Rondo was trending on my twitter feed, I thought it might have been KY related.

Reactions: hmt5000
If you coach LaBum, it's just a matter of time.

And not even just him. You had Budenholzer for the Bucks, Monty Williams for the Suns.. a little while back Avery Johnson. Others I'm sure.

And then they just rotate guys around.

Aside from the top 4 or 5 guys, NBA coaching seems to be more of a formality.

Miami's Eric Spoelstra is the only coach LeBron didn't get fired, I believe.

How many guys has this guy had now?

Paul Silas (2003-05)
Brendan Malone (2005)*
Mike Brown (2005-10)
Erik Spoelstra (2010-14)
David Blatt (2014-16)
Tyronn Lue (2016-18)
Luke Walton (2018-19)
Frank Vogel (2019-22)
Darvin Ham (2022-24)
*Malone was hired on an interim
MJ still GOAT. Didn't need new coach. Didn't need new team. Didn't need NBA Star help.

96 Bulls would roll all of Lebrons Teams.

Seems like Lebron is straight cancer tho.

MJ still GOAT. Didn't need new coach. Didn't need new team. Didn't need NBA Star help.

96 Bulls would roll all of Lebrons Teams.

Seems like Lebron is straight cancer tho.
Yeah.

I think Jordan’s first two coaches lasted one season. Then came Doug Collins in 86 and he lasted until 1989. Then came Phil Jackson who lasted until 1998. Then Jordan came back and played for Collins again.

So two coaches for all but two seasons of his career.

I know this was an article from 2014 but there has been a few people from X that has posted this ….. Is there some smoke to it again?

This one was a little bit ago….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT