ADVERTISEMENT

Cal says…

He says the same crap every year, win or lose, rinse and repeat. Now let’s just keep repeating the wins!

Cal says cringeworthy stuff all the time. Always has. It’s just part of who he is. If it bothers you don’t listen.

It’s a small part of the big picture. And the big picture is a masterpiece.

But on this board our record is now; Welch-8 wins

Cal/Klutch -2 losses.

😜

Cal haters whine when we win and whine when we lose. Catch 22 my friends. Can’t change’…aint never gonna change’em…best to leave them alone and not respond. It like arguing with a deaf person.

Reactions: awf
Cal says cringeworthy stuff all the time. Always has. It’s just part of who he is. If it bothers you don’t listen.
That's why it surprises me when people get so mad at what he says. He's spewed bullshit his whole career, it just is who he is. John Chaney didn't storm a podium and threaten to kill him for no reason. He says a bunch of cringeworthy, troll worth, and pompous stuff all the time and he will until he retires. It sounds swaggy and confident when he wins and arrogant when he loses. But it's not going to change.

If you can't just roll your eyes and laugh a bit at what he says at this point I'm not sure what to tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT