ADVERTISEMENT

Cal looking at a kid from France?(LINK)

this isnt an old article because it says cal still recruiting despite signing jones. I heard this kid's name a few weeks ago but didnt think anything of it. Sounds like a good option although we have tons of players at his position right now (SF/2G).

Originally posted by Calipariistruth:
I just read this i hadn't heard of this kid... it is a slightly old article.. who knows ?

the article is dated May 17 so it isnt old.

we're solid at the wing positions as it is. unless he has good ball handling skill and can play the point i say leave him alone. then again i'm not coach cal so idk what we need like he does

i heard this kid is supposed to be for real. (Like better than Wall) from the same booster who told me knight to Kentucky months before it happened. I posted this before, everybody said it was Kanter I was talking about. Is he good enough to be compared to Wall?
This post was edited on 5/22 9:07 PM by UKentuckyCalipari

I heard Daniels talking about him the other day and he didnt seem to excited about him. Seems like most think he is a good player but not at the level UK is looking for.

If he is anywhere near as good as Wall every team would be on this kid and it would be way more talked about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT