ADVERTISEMENT

Cal doesn't seem to be looking for point guards in the portal

Jun 2, 2019
He hasn't reached out to Pack or Davis at all.With some of the studs he has had I'm not buying that he is all in on Wheeler.He has to see how limited he is and he seems to be after Robert Dillingham hard.I didn't realize how good this kid was until watching his games over the week.Kid is a flat out stud who can shoot and score at will.He is just what we need to bring some major excitement back to UK.I think it's a pretty good chance he will reclassify and can you imagine he and Wallace the starting guards?I would enjoy that more than Sharpe returning.

He hasn't reached out to Pack or Davis at all.With some of the studs he has had I'm not buying that he is all in on Wheeler.He has to see how limited he is and he seems to be after Robert Dillingham hard.I didn't realize how good this kid was until watching his games over the week.Kid is a flat out stud who can shoot and score at will.He is just what we need to bring some major excitement back to UK.I think it's a pretty good chance he will reclassify and can you imagine he and Wallace the starting guards?I would enjoy that more than Sharpe returning.
Dillingham would be undoubtedly number one choice but some recruiting people think he stays in 2023, the fact that Kentucky hasn’t reached out to pack or Davis is stupid

I sure hope so OP.I'm honestly baffled by what Cal is doing right now.Points guards have always been what he is most known for and if he now sees Wheeler as the best we can do then trouble is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT