ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Cultists fresh argument: Kansas, Tennessee, Purdue, Houston, Duke, UNC, and Arizona all lost, therefore Kentucky's loss doesn't matter.

First of all, supporting/defending the Wildcats Team is NOT being pro-Cal. To say that is just STUPID!

Secondly, no one is saying our TAMU loss (in what appeared a crooked game) “doesn’t matter”. Just saying it was no worse than these other Top teams who also lost this week to similar or worse opponents.

Some of you get excited when the Cats lose because it gives you a chance to bitch about Cal. I am done with him coaching the Cats too, but unlike you I am going to support the team until my last breath, unlike you.
You said "unlike you" twice in the same sentence.

You mad?

Take a deep breath and go buy a new keyboard. Try not to pound the keys through the back of it this time. LOL

Watch and see. It's coming.

The cult is gathering, preparing their deflections now.

Here's one of the cultists now, watching the end of the UNC game before they create their thread:

jim-jones-ill-drink-to-that.gif

I wonder how many of those teams are 2-5 in their conference tournaments since 2019? If this year was an anomaly, it wouldn't matter, but it's not and that's concerning.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Watch and see. It's coming.

The cult is gathering, preparing their deflections now.

Here's one of the cultists now, watching the end of the UNC game before they create their thread:

jim-jones-ill-drink-to-that.gif
The only cult is the CHC. I couldn't care less what other teams do. I care what UK does.

Winners think about winning. Losers think about winners.

It’s not that we lost and others lost, it’s how we lost and all the questionable moves during the game.
And it's not only that. We've won ONE SECT game since 2019 and one NCAAT game. So, in 5 years we've won a total of two postseason games. Those other schools don't have droughts like that going.

Last edited:
And it's not only that. We've won ONE SECT game since 2019 and one NCAAT game. So, in 5 years we've won a total of two postseason games. those other schools don't have droughts like that going.
Lol, I remember in 2020, ''bro it's just covid, UK will recover and be amazing in 2021 and beyond''. Well, here we are 4 years later.

All the teams losing on Saturday will stay the same or move up but UK. Don’t be surprised if UK falls more than what you think.

First of all, supporting/defending the Wildcats Team is NOT being pro-Cal. To say that is just STUPID!

Secondly, no one is saying our TAMU loss (in what appeared a crooked game) “doesn’t matter”. Just saying it was no worse than these other Top teams who also lost this week to similar or worse opponents.

Some of you get excited when the Cats lose because it gives you a chance to bitch about Cal. I am done with him coaching the Cats too, but unlike you I am going to support the team until my last breath, unlike you.
Agree with every word.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT