ADVERTISEMENT

Butler = Leader

When u have a point guard that is surrounded by shooters it changes a lot of things. He’s so experienced just to be a calming influence a good distributor play hard and be tough on defense. That’s what we need and I think that’s exactly what we have. Is he a 5 star point guard that’s gonna take a ton of shots and average 16-18 probably not but we don’t need him to be. I mean even with Cal and his elite recruiting we had Askew and Wheeler running the team for a few years and I’ll take butler all day. Pope identified him as who he wanted to run this offense and if coach has no doubts that’s good enough for me.

Role player at best to be honest. I know some of the main donors for his old program very well and they think we overpaid significantly. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Who isn’t overpaying significantly?? NIL. What a farce.

Reactions: mattrudd
Role player at best to be honest. I know some of the main donors for his old program very well and they think we overpaid significantly. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Every single player this off-season was way overpaid, so that doesn't mean much.

It's a shiny new market and a bunch of rich people who have wanted to come out of the closet with their influence over state u bball are being uncharacteristically open with their wallets ATM.

Won't be the same in 3 years.

The kids this off season are lucky dogs. And good for them - I'd take advantage too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT