ADVERTISEMENT

Breakfast places in Lexinton

shidler25

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
Crossville, Illinois
Taking the family to see the Cats next Friday. First time we have stayed the night after a game and thought I'd see if there was any great breakfast places I could take my girls. Any suggestions?

If you’re taking your family don’t go to Tolly Ho unless it’s 2a and you’re all drunk. That’s basically someone suggesting you take your family to the Lexington Denny's.

Josie’s is good as mentioned, winchells is a classic Lexington establishment.

Carson’s has a nice brunch downtown on Saturday and Sunday.

Drakes Landsdowne is a decent brunch spot and always fun before games.

Second Stella’s, Keeneland Trackside and Zims although Zims doesn’t have a huge brunch menu so if you have picky kids look at the menu first.

Seeing millionaire horse owners on line with a tray behind an illegal alien stablegroom with shit on his boots is the American dream … with eggs and crisp bacon.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
I worked at the Starbucks on Versailles road a long time ago. It was the same situation. Someone like Nick Zito would come in followed by a bunch of broke ass stable hands

Josies, Stella's, Tolly Ho, Winchells, Waffle House, Wild Eggs, Keeneland trackside, Doodles, First Watch, IHOP, Tudors biscuit world, Ramsey's, Zims, DV8, Tack House Pub....

It’s been 20 years since I’ve lived in Lexington but I’d say this list just about sums it up.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Ever had the sausage McMuffin at McDonalds? Good eat for the price. Have to get it before 10:30

Like Wild Eggs.

If I’m pre-gaming, no tailgate, I’ll hit Winchells. Food is good but it’s more about Telling the hostess, “Mr. X will have his breakfast at the bar.” Couple of bloodies, shot of Jameson, breakfast, and hit the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT