ADVERTISEMENT

Brea trending towards Uk

pngtree-boom-comic-burst-text-clipart-transparent-background-png-image_6590170.png
Cody BBN is waiting tick tock….. 🤣

One thing nobody has asked Pope is if he promises starting or playing time to anyone. I just can't see a guy like Butler going anywhere his final year where he does not start. Same with Brea, him and Oweh are basically the same position, 2/3. Now the new point guard is available and by looking at the numbers is a much better overall player than Butler. Do we still keep getting the best players we can at all positions? Pope has them ranked 1-29 so he is basically ready to get the next available at the position of need.

Agree, but with that lineup, could we get stops ? Would need Williams, Oweh, or Butler mixed in to help on the defensive end. Not saying play all 3 or even 2 at the same time, but would SOME defense, LOL. Be fun as hell to watch for sure.
PG - Smith
2G - Oweh
SF - Robinson
PF - Osobor / Carr
C - Williams
I think 3 of these were defensive POY's in their conference.

Since when did Duke stop recruiting him? I thought he was still set to visit there or just recently visited. Was there an official announcement?
Reported that Duke told him that they need more of a one/two guard to backup their starters. UConn got the two they wanted and told him to run along now.

Reactions: RunninRichie
We have a long history if not 'being above it all' but you wanna pay a kid that's telling you he won't play your system????

That's NBA partner. If that's what you want, there's plenty teams that would be glad to have your Fandom.

Back to the question you didn't answer....how's that worked for us the past ten years?
I wouldn't bother. He's going through the grieving process right now.

Maybe because it might be wise not to develop a reputation as a program that will just ante up any time someone demands a higher offer… particularly when there are LOTS of talented players and the talent difference between most of them is arguably negligible.

It’s one thing to (supposedly) have the resources to outbid most competitors for a player, but it doesn’t mean we have to engage in every bidding war that presents itself. Perhaps the coaching staff believes it is wiser to keep some of that powder dry for circumstances when they believe they have a must get, generational type of player in their sights.
I AGREE 100%. We don't want to go from being One-And-Done University to Pay Any Price University.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT