ADVERTISEMENT

Brea,Carr,Oweh,Garrison,Butler,Kriisa Quality Highlights

Excellent clips.

The thing I like most about these clips is that in almost all of them, their respective teams are down big, and come back to tie it up or take a lead based on these players getting hot. We're going to have a bunch of microwaves!

Reactions: mattrudd and KFuqua
Oweh gets to the rim in traffic and finishes. We haven’t seen that toughness at UK for a while. Garrison looks pretty good and he snd Willisms could give us the toughness from the 5 spot that we need. It’s going to be fun having mature players to watch. Perry excepted.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
Thanks for the highlights.

I really liked Brea’s dunk against Arizona. I didn’t expect that from him. He also looks taller than I thought he was.

Oweh is great around the basket and is developing a perimeter game.

Carr looks skilled and well coached.

Kriisa and Butler appear to be polar opposites.

Garrison looked good for a freshman.

Brea & Carr have much more versatile games than many likely know.
That's good to hear. I haven't really seen video of Brea doing much of anything besides working to get open and shooting 3s. And if that's all he does, he certainly does it very well. But if Brea does more or can add to his game in a similar fashion to what Reeves did coming into this season, that would be great.

Butler shows impressive ability in these clips to get to the rim and finish.

Williams/Carr/Garrison look to be a major upgrade over Onyenso/Bradshaw/Z.

Looks like the coaches have a lot to work with, in terms of different skills - shooting, driving, passing, defense. And proven at the college level, not just hype and hope. No single individual player blows you away, but they all bring something to the table. Hopefully will be a case of the whole being much greater than the sum of the parts. Will be interesting to see what the coaches can do with this group.

Last edited:
Butler shows impressive ability in these clips to get to the rim and finish.

Williams/Carr/Garrison look to be a major upgrade over Onyenso/Bradshaw/Z.

Looks like the coaches have a lot to work with, in terms of different skills - shooting, driving, passing, defense. And proven at the college level, not just hype and hope. No single individual player blows you away, but they all bring something to the table. Hopefully will be a case of the whole being much greater than the sum of the parts. Will be interesting to see what the coaches can do with this group.
You're right, our frontcourt should be dramatically improved. However, our backcourt and wing positions is going to be substantially worse than from year's last.

You're right, our frontcourt should be dramatically improved. However, our backcourt and wing positions is going to be substantially worse than from year's last.
Offensively, no doubt. Can't match Reed-Rob-Reeves there. But defensively, can't possibly be worse and should be much better.

Offensively, no doubt. Can't match Reed-Rob-Reeves there. But defensively, can't possibly be worse and should be much better.
Unfortunately they would only have to match Reed, Rob, Reeves for 10 minutes a game. The rest of the time they would have DJ or Edwards in or both to start both half’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT