bigbluefattycat

All-American
Oct 6, 2005
Terry and Cam Mills
Jeff/Stacy and Reed

Missed on Mashburn Jr.

Chuck Hayes son is a possibility
Dennis and hopefully Jasper Johnson

Down the road a possibility could be Jagger Prickett. I hope he develops. Great kid.

Who am I missing?

Terry and Cam Mills
Jeff/Stacy and Reed

Missed on Mashburn Jr.

Down the road a possibility could be Jagger Prickett. I hope he develops. Great kid.

Who am I missing?
Art Still and Valerie Still

Reactions: sefleming
Terry and Cam Mills
Jeff/Stacy and Reed

Missed on Mashburn Jr.

Who am I missing?
Wayne & son Rex Chapman
Wasn't Travis Perry's dad a walk on for UK
Bo Lanter & son Tod Lanter

Allen “The Horse” and son Darren Feldhaus. Other facts: Allen Jr played for Eastern Ky and now coaches Madison Central. Willie Feldhaus played for Morehead State and coached at Pendleton, Russell, and L Male. Feldhaus’s are about as Blueblood as a family can get. 6-5 Jake Feldhaus (2026) plays for Mason County and is putting up respectable numbers as a Sophomore.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Good size for a sophomore.
I believe he was only like 5' 10" as a freshman. Some have him at 6' 6" now. 12.9 points and 7.9 rebounds for his sophomore year and also a team leader. OT: A highly ranked state golfer as well.

It will be interesting to see the jump his Junior year. My guess is there are probably several programs keeping an eye on him.

I believe he was only like 5' 10" as a freshman. Some have him at 6' 6" now. 12.9 points and 7.9 rebounds for his sophomore year and also a team leader. OT: A highly ranked state golfer as well.

It will be interesting to see the jump his Junior year. My guess is there are probably several programs keeping an eye on him.
Brings up a question...how many grandfather, father, and son combos have played for UK? I assume there have been some but I can't imagine there are that many.

Reactions: MasonCoBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT