ADVERTISEMENT

Billy Donovan ... Visits Gator Softball

GatorAl

Junior
Oct 6, 2003
Gator softball ream is in OKC for the WCWS and last night Billy Donovan stopped in to speak to the
team. The girls were thrilled to death. Billy didn't have to do that; he works for the Thunder now and I am sure he has plenty to do. But he took the time and no Gator was surprised that he did; he is a good guy.

Donovan was one of the good guys of college basketball and I hated to see him go.
I couldnt agree more, went to many SEC Tournaments he was always gracious in victory or defeat Florida and SEC gonna miss him.

Reactions: RD_Gator
Gator softball ream is in OKC for the WCWS and last night Billy Donovan stopped in to speak to the
team. The girls were thrilled to death. Billy didn't have to do that; he works for the Thunder now and I am sure he has plenty to do. But he took the time and no Gator was surprised that he did; he is a good guy.

Thx, I can sleep better after reading this. So insightful.

When I post the next nice thing Calipari does on the Florida board, I'm sure they will be so excited and welcoming.

Reactions: ksharpless
Always been a Billy D fan. Hope he does well in OKC & wherever he goes from there.

I would tell you to go post it on your board but you would need to post in the football forum or nobody will see it. That is part of the reason Billy left UF.

Reactions: ArmyWildcat81
Thx, I can sleep better after reading this. So insightful.

When I post the next nice thing Calipari does on the Florida board, I'm sure they will be so excited and welcoming.

You mean... Are you trying to imply they wouldn't be excited and supportive!?!? Okay, you're right...

Reactions: ArmyWildcat81
I would tell you to go post it on your board but you would need to post in the football forum or nobody will see it. That is part of the reason Billy left UF.

Haha so true! Nearly two decades as an after thought. Muschamp and Zook we're even more popular than Billy while they were there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT