Votes: 46 46.9%
  • write-in

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters

jamo0001

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2007
Obviously guys like Tiger and Lance Armstrong could be included, but I think two people are leading the pack right now.

What has happened to Tiger Woods since late 2009 is crazy. In the 6 years prior to being caught cheating, he won 36 tournaments, 4 majors and averaged finishing just below 2nd place on the money list. In the 6 years since, he was won 8 tournaments, 0 majors and averaged finishing 96th place on the money list. In 2009, if you would have went to Vegas and put money down that he would never win another major (assuming he doesn't win another one) you would have made some decent cash.

What has happened to Tiger Woods since late 2009 is crazy. In the 6 years prior to being caught cheating, he won 36 tournaments, 4 majors and averaged finishing just below 2nd place on the money list. In the 6 years since, he was won 8 tournaments, 0 majors and averaged finishing 96th place on the money list. In 2009, if you would have went to Vegas and put money down that he would never win another major (assuming he doesn't win another one) you would have made some decent cash.
Agreed. His professional drop off is unlike any other major athlete that comes to mind, even when you take his moderate injury issues into account.

The thing about Tiger is that a lot of people are kinda "Meh" about his indiscretions. Same with Armstrong, Clemens, etc, perhaps even for Mike Tyson. Nobody is "Meh" about OJ and Cosby.

The thing about Tiger is that he isn't going to prison or dead. Plus, he's pluggin' Amnda Dufner and still has about 100 mil in the bank. Life ain't all that bad.

Brian_Williams_2011_Shankbone.JPG

Agreed. His professional drop off is unlike any other major athlete that comes to mind, even when you take his moderate injury issues into account.

The thing about Tiger is that a lot of people are kinda "Meh" about his indiscretions. Same with Armstrong, Clemens, etc, perhaps even for Mike Tyson. Nobody is "Meh" about OJ and Cosby.

That's because OJ killed 2 people and Cosby raped women. We're supposed to compare that to a guy that cheated on his wife and stopped being a world class athlete after he hit 30?

What the hell's the matter with you people?

That's because OJ killed 2 people and Cosby raped women. We're supposed to compare that to a guy that cheated on his wife and stopped being a world class athlete after he hit 30?

We love our country and support our judicial system, warts and all. OJ was found not guilty so unless you hate American, which I think is a strong possibility, then you have no point.

Nixon ftw
I thought about that, but Nixon was never really beloved by the populace (despite a landslide reelection).

Who *didnt* like Cosby back in the day? (Besides his victims, obv)

Might want to read that with a different view.

We love our country and support our judicial system, warts and all. OJ was found not guilty so unless you hate American, which I think is a strong possibility, then you have no point.
So not supporting our ridiculous judicial system makes me un-American? Well, I mean... it's better than Iran's and Sudan's... soo........ it has that going for it.

Nixon went from a President that carried 49 states with 61% of the vote to a pariah and loathed by the entire country while being thrown out of office on his ass and only escaping jail due to an embarrassing pardon. I think that fits the bill as a stunning fall from grace no matter how you slice it.

342px-ElectoralCollege1972.svg.png

Simpson easily - At the age of 2, he contracted rickets, leaving him pigeon-toed and his legs skinny and bow-legged. The doctors said he would probably never walk normally. Instead he became a Heisman trophy winner at USC went on to a great NFL career, later was successful in acting, broadcasting and business. If there was ever someone you would want to point you finger to and say THATs a guy to admire, it was Simpson. But his uncontrollable temper lead to murder and even after his high priced attorneys wiggled his way out of it, he stupidly committed another crime that landed him in the slammer anyway which is where he sits today.

That's about as far as the pendulum can swing in both directions.

Cosby is competing for second place but the jury is still out. But it looks to me like he has admitted to drugging women and then having sex with them. There are people who have gotten life sentences for doing the same thing.

OJ was a bit actor and he was acquitted. It's not like Robert Wagner getting away with killing Natalie Wood or anything like that.

Trivia time: OJ was the first choice to play the Terminator in the original movie. Arnold wanted to play the John Conner role.

The Turtleman. Goes from his own show on Animal Planet to sleeping on Neal's couch.

OJ was a bit actor and he was acquitted. It's not like Robert Wagner getting away with killing Natalie Wood or anything like that.

Trivia time: OJ was the first choice to play the Terminator in the original movie. Arnold wanted to play the John Conner role.

Actually he wanted to play Michael Biehn's role of Kyle Reece. Glad James Cameron told him to piss off and play the Terminator.

Cosby had a higher pinnacle. He was the star and creator of one of, if not the, most popular shows of the 1980's. One of the top ten comedians of all time. Admired by peers in his industry who came before and after him And, whether earned or not, a respected man in this country about topics of race, family, and education. Now, he will always be a serial rapist.

but hrs the problem. nothing is going to happen. It's for sure he won't get a coke commercial now. The board at temple won't have to listen to his mindless yappings. That's it. Hell, some idiots will still respect him because he told kids to pull their pants up. He'll be dead in six months and that is that.

O.J. Is just some football player , but damnit at least he's in jail.

Nixon. Other than Raegan, we've not had a president that was half as strong as he was. I was a kid when he was potus, but I seem to remember Nixon imposing a price freeze that coincided with the first gasoline crisis. Does anyone remember that or am I mistaken?

Brian Williams is a pretty good one, other than the criminals. The face of the most popular news on TV to being wiped completely off the screen overnight.

Joe Paterno
Mel Gibson
Benedict Arnold
Baseball's Steriod/PEDs boys- McGuire, Clemens, Bonds, A-Rod, ect.
Ken Lay

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT