ADVERTISEMENT

Big fight the the Arkansas-Missouri game

Missouri up 17 to 0.

Missouri (so far) and ole Miss showing a certain coach how to go 10 and 2 in a season.
Just for the record, Stoops has won 10 games twice in last 5 years. I think only 4 or 5 SEC teams have accomplished that feat.

UK football is a big disappointment this year, but posters who think Stoops hasn’t performed well over the last 5 years have no memory, or very short memories.

Just for the record, Stoops has won 10 games twice in last 5 years. I think only 4 or 5 SEC teams have accomplished that feat.

UK football is a big disappointment this year, but posters who think Stoops hasn’t performed well over the last 5 years have no memory, or very short memories.

We are talking about the regular season. Big difference between 10 and 2 or 9 and 3. A big news 6 bowl game difference or making the 12 team playoff difference starting next season.

We are talking about the regular season. Big difference between 10 and 2 or 9 and 3. A big news 6 bowl game difference or making the 12 team playoff difference starting next season.
I’ll stand by my statement. UK is one of 4-5 SEC teams to have TWO 10 win seasons in last 5 years. Posters who write about Stoops’ inability to win or about mediocrity sound like emotional teenage girls crying and screaming at a Taylor Swift concert. The facts simply don’t support their crying.

On the other hand, I will not ignore the major disappointment of the last two years. I chalked last year up to Levis injury, missing games, and other things that sometimes happen in football. This year, however, was a failure on many fronts.

There’s no denying that Stoops has to right the ship. But, I laugh at posters who want to use revisionist history to support their agenda. Look at Stoops’ five year history with SC, Mo, Fla, and Louisville then tell me if this year is an outlier or the norm.

Reactions: maroon79
Missouri is a very good football team!

They play dirty too, last year they were chopping at Carter's knees, but only a sprain and missed 2-3 games. Don't know what started this one, but if I am guessing it's something alone the same lines.

If I live to be 100, I'll never understand punching another player who is wearing full equipment. Break your hand idiot...

Reactions: John_dromo1
I’ll stand by my statement. UK is one of 4-5 SEC teams to have TWO 10 win seasons in last 5 years. Posters who write about Stoops’ inability to win or about mediocrity sound like emotional teenage girls crying and screaming at a Taylor Swift concert. The facts simply don’t support their crying.

On the other hand, I will not ignore the major disappointment of the last two years. I chalked last year up to Levis injury, missing games, and other things that sometimes happen in football. This year, however, was a failure on many fronts.

There’s no denying that Stoops has to right the ship. But, I laugh at posters who want to use revisionist history to support their agenda. Look at Stoops’ five year history with SC, Mo, Fla, and Louisville then tell me if this year is an outlier or the norm.
Talking about our five year history, while what you said is true UF and SC out recruit us every year and I think they’re only a coach away from being decent to good. Not saying that will happen soon but if they do and we go to a nine game SEC schedule and split the games with UL then we’re probably looking at 6-7 wins per year on average. This year may be an outlier but could become the norm if that happens, once again not saying that will happen but is a possibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT