ADVERTISEMENT

Best body on the internet... go.

tumblr_njwv6byBXr1qh2ek1o1_400.gif

The woman in my OP is way hotter than anything else posted in this tread by a mile. The dumpy UK girl is barely above average and not even hotter than your average woman at the mall. Get a grip,folks. Up your game.

Agreed. OPs chick is smoke. All else is a bit less.

However, the vampire Sophia V is a vigorous WOULD.

The woman in my OP is way hotter than anything else posted in this tread by a mile. The dumpy UK girl is barely above average and not even hotter than your average woman at the mall. Get a grip,folks. Up your game.

LC: Kindly (Uk dumpy girl...Lol) is actually much prettier in person, her pictures are good, but they do not do her any favors in comparison. I think most would agree who've met her.

I'm always shocked how many guys love the fake boobies that looks like a passing lane on a hwy. Some of these t***tays are just so far apart, and too large for their body type. IMO.

Carry on..

Reactions: UKGrad93
Regarding Sophia V - I think my wife is good looking, but if you took an early morning photo of her at a random angle with poor light before she had her coffee and makeup, you'd probably not like what you saw. And my wife's not a TV star. My point is - I'm going to need to see more evidence of Ugly Sophia V before I can write her off.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
Not even sure she's the better Deschenal... I prefer her sister Emily

emily_deschanel_bones_cleavage_circus_71r49S8.sized.jpg

attachment.php

Kindly worked at Buck Wild in Nashville in 2010 (SEC Tournament) and she was much different then - not as pretty, a little thinner, and darker/angry if that makes sense but still sexy. My friends immediately fell in love with her.

But, she's much prettier now (and much prettier in person), and very nice. Her body is absolutely ridiculous and she belongs in this thread. There must be nudes out there somewhere of her.

do yourselves a favor and look up Carly Schmidt aka Fit Chick Carly. She's a college pole vaulter, she is really ripped looking in some pictures but my god she has a 10 face and body
af0d56d74e2c7d0aeab81e6e135380e8.jpg

Muscular women are gross.

"Hey baby. Let me rub on your rock hard boobs. I mean, your washboard stomach... Umm, maybe your tree trunk thighs."

Might as well be caressing a dude.

Reactions: wcc31 and -LEK-
do yourselves a favor and look up Carly Schmidt aka Fit Chick Carly. She's a college pole vaulter, she is really ripped looking in some pictures but my god she has a 10 face and body
af0d56d74e2c7d0aeab81e6e135380e8.jpg

Dat thigh gap. I'm putting the o/u of 2x4's at 6.

images
images

Not liking the super hard body I can understand but if you don't think this chick has a smoking hot face I'm not sure what to say to that? Our eyes see different

its amazing how bad some of you are at this. not sure whats worse -- posting a fully clothed picture of zooey d, or that musclehead a few posts back.

the title of the thread is "BEST BODY ON THE INTERNET," so i guess it would make sense to, like, post pics of awesome bodies.

I like the muscular chicks quite a bit. not sure they go in the "hottest bod on the net" category, but I get it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT