ADVERTISEMENT

Been a UK fan since Dan Issel (55 years) over 1,700 games.

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
The way I'm feeling right now because of my dislike for John Calipari & Mitch Barnhart I want to see UK basketball flop next year & not even make the tournament. Then maybe we can get rid of both these clowns.

The way I'm feeling right now because of my dislike for John Calipari & Mitch Barnhart I want to see UK basketball flop next year & not even make the tournament. Then maybe we can get rid of both these clowns.
I hear you, brother.

Reactions: KFuqua
I also began watching the Cats when Jacksonville beat the Cats in the Elite 8 after Issel got charged with a bs charge when the Jacksonville player slid under Dan when he ran backdown the.court. Fouled Issel out and we lost. I would never ever cheer against the Cats.

Reactions: sefleming
If Reed comes back and Perry gets playing time, how can you not root for the Kentucky kids to win? I’ll be rooting for them and the team no matter who’s coaching
Will Reed start? I am sure there were promises made this year as well. Nothing like being down 12-3 when your best player(s) check in.

Reactions: KFuqua
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT