ADVERTISEMENT

Barrion Brown’s Kickoff Return

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
I’ve watched it several times.

At about the 50, you see a defender “with the angle” and a five yard advantage closing toward the sideline. Brown easily closes the 5 yards in like three strides, and it ain’t even close when the defender gets to the sideline.

Freakish.

At about the 50, you see a defender “with the angle” and a five yard advantage closing toward the sideline. Brown easily closes the 5 yards in like three strides, and it ain’t even close when the defender gets to the sideline.

Freakish.
Imagine how many he would have if they still kicked from the old distance.

Freakish.
He fast.

Freakish.
To outrun the angle, you be fast.

I don't understand coaches not using a trick play to him at the end of the first half it is a free play as long as the other team doesn't score there is nothing lost

Reactions: The-Hack
His first ever career return (the one where he almost let the ball go too soon) when he gets to the sideline and whips the defender with the angle with pure speed showed me all I needed to see that was crazy. If you're outrunning kids with these kinds of angles you're definitely fast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT