ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn getting some calls (and non-calls) against Bama

Girthang

All-American
Dec 12, 2019
The officials have let way too much extra-curricular sht go on in this one. Fkd up a catch ruling. Missed some blatant UCs/PFs on Auburn that should've been called. Clearly want Auburn to win this one, or Bama to only win by 3 at most. We'll see from here.

Reactions: BigBlue1992
I never thought I would see Bama get bent over by SEC refs! But it’s happening! Why have a review camera if you can’t get a call right! Auburn snapped the ball with three guys in motion, they called an offside on Bama, 3/4 pass interference not called on Auburn. Saban isn’t getting respect today! Lol

Yep, but not gonna call it. They can say it was "the side of the helmet" and not call it when they don't want to call it.

Bama just imploding today. It takes a good passing game to have any chance at upsetting SEC Big Boys.

How did Auburn lose to New Mexico St.????

WOW!!!!

ONLY Bama makes those type of plays!!

CRAZY!!!

That's why you have to rush more than 2!!!

Auburn got Kentucky'd twice in the last minute. Giving up a 4th and goal from like the 31 yard line and then intercepted on the last play for a TD return. The shock on the fans faces looked all to familiar.

I’d cut both the returner and the guy who got the the fight. Not off the team. I’d literally switchblade them. What damn morons.

So if Bama beats UGA, is UGA out or are they both in?

I'd say uga is out. Alabama will have problems as well if Texas wins next week but they aren't leaving sec champ out.

Fsu qb being out is cop out for committee as well to leave them out if bama wins and Texas is also in.

For those with no short term memory, WE'VE walked off the field with those exact same WINNING moments. Defensive TDs to ice some SEC wins. Last play of the game with an untimed down for a win.

Yall can selectively remember JUST THE NEGATIVE SHT for the rest of your lives. Your choice. I'm gonna remember the stuff we can continue to build on

For those with no short term memory, WE'VE walked off the field with those exact same WINNING moments. Defensive TDs to ice some SEC wins. Last play of the game with an untimed down for a win.

Yall can selectively remember JUST THE NEGATIVE SHT for the rest of your lives. Your choice. I'm gonna remember the stuff we can continue to build on
One of those teams were playing for a spot in the championship. UK has never been in that kind of game with so much at stake.

??? I was referring to the Miracle in the Bluegrass...the UK/LSU game. I was there...forever etched into my brain. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy a good football game and compare heart-breaking moments.

Reactions: BigBlue1992
??? I was referring to the Miracle in the Bluegrass...the UK/LSU game. I was there...forever etched into my brain. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy a good football game and compare heart-breaking moments.

I was there, too. What I said stands. No one said you couldn't

So if Bama beats UGA, is UGA out or are they both in?
It’s not the most likely, but I’d actually say it’s at least a realistic scenario where neither team makes the cut if Bama wins next Saturday. If Michigan, Washington, FSU, and Texas all win out, that could be your field because you’d have 3 undefeated power conference champions, plus a one loss team with a head to head win over Bama. At least one of those teams could easily falter, making the SEC Championship a de facto play-in game, but I don’t really see much of a chance we get two bids this year.

It’s not the most likely, but I’d actually say it’s at least a realistic scenario where neither team makes the cut if Bama wins next Saturday. If Michigan, Washington, FSU, and Texas all win out, that could be your field because you’d have 3 undefeated power conference champions, plus a one loss team with a head to head win over Bama. At least one of those teams could easily falter, making the SEC Championship a de facto play-in game, but I don’t really see much of a chance we get two bids this year.
I think FSU is out since they lost their QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT