ADVERTISEMENT

Asking for prayers

BillyJoeCat-fan

All-SEC
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2002
Lewisburg, KY
Well I know for the most part, everyone is about finished with their family Christmas festivities. We have a nephew, his wife and 4 children stopping at the In-Laws (grandparents) on their way back to Colorado after visiting his parents in SC. We will have a little dinner and open presents for the kiddos on Friday.

Why I started this thread was just for folks to keep my son, his wife and 2 little boys in your prayers. Late Friday evening my D-I-L came home to check on the kitties. They all were at her parents for game night. When she pulled up in the driveway water was rushing out from under the doors and side wall of their house. An upstairs water pipe had frozen and flooded the bathroom, soaking thru and the living room ceiling was in the floor.

Their furniture, TV, surround system and electronic were ruined as well as the Christmas tree and most of the wrapped presents. All the Santa stuff was fortunately in their garage so it wasn't damaged. The youngest is only 9 months old so he obviously doesn't know what's going on but Jasper is almost 5 and he wants to go to "his house". My son took him yesterday to show why they couldn't go home just yet. There is never a good time for something like this to happen but especially this holiday season and being so cold. We are hopeful that the Insurance Company will act quickly and get repairs started ASAP.

As a fellow brethren of the BBN, I ask for everyone's prayers during this hectic time for them.
Thanks everyone, God Bless you all
BillyJoeCat-fan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News