ADVERTISEMENT

As crazy as this whole turn of events has been, I’m kind of surprised Cal didn’t go to Louisville instead of Arkansas.

Dec 5, 2007
Lexington
Who would have ever thought we’d be here even 1 week ago. We thought we were stuck with Cal for another year.

We’ve come to learn he wanted out for a while. He no longer feels welcome or appreciated (he’s right).

Whether we like to admit it or not, little brother is a better program than Arkansas. Consider also that he’s literally building a roster from ZERO players.

Cal is egotistical and spiteful. He wants to prove to KY that they made a mistake. I actually think he will have some motivation, fire, enthusiasm for the first time in years now. So I actually expect him to have success. Which is a real shame he was so damn stubborn and complacent here.

Kind of surprised he didn’t go to Louisville as a big F you to the fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Who would have ever thought we’d be here even 1 week ago. We thought we were stuck with Cal for another year.

We’ve come to learn he wanted out for a while. He no longer feels welcome or appreciated (he’s right).

Whether we like to admit it or not, little brother is a better program than Arkansas. Consider also that he’s literally building a roster from ZERO players.

Cal is egotistical and spiteful. He wants to prove to KY that they made a mistake. I actually think he will have some motivation, fire, enthusiasm for the first time in years now. So I actually expect him to have success. Which is a real shame he was so damn stubborn and complacent here.

It's exactly what Cal wants to do is stick it to UK and the fans and he probably will, but the thing is he wasn't gonna have that same fire if he didn't move on elsewhere. He will do good again now that he is not so comfortable. The magic (or luck) was gone with Calipari at UK.

Well beside the fact that Louisville already had their guy in Kelsey, to go directly from Kentucky to Louisville would have totally damaged his legacy here. He would have been hated even more than Pitino. At least he didn’t go directly from one to the other and was in the NBA before going to Louisville.

Last edited:
It's exactly what Cal wants to do is stick it to UK and the fans and he probably will, but the thing is he wasn't gonna have that same fire if he didn't move on elsewhere. He will do good again now that he is not so comfortable. The magic (or luck) was gone with Calipari at UK.
We’ll be better try to smooth things over with Robic or find another X’s and O’s Guy then

That would have been hilarious honestly. I would pay to see those losers go from crooked Cal, and he can’t coach to loving him!

Well UofL does have more pedigree when it comes to basketball, but I don't think UofL would have been dumb enough to even want Cal.

I
We’ll be better try to smooth things over with Robic or find another X’s and O’s Guy then
I'm sorry I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but yeah Robic made the basketball and on the court stuff go. He was great in that role of scouting and if you ever heard Robic speak on basketball related stuff to the court he really did know his shit. I think Robes is done with Calipari. Which is sad. When you look at Calipari it's crazy how everyone speaks how loyal he is, yet he has a way of alienating everyone around him except ppl for a photo opp.

I
I'm sorry I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but yeah Robic made the basketball and on the court stuff go. He was great in that role of scouting and if you ever heard Robic speak on basketball related stuff to the court he really did know his shit. I think Robes is done with Calipari. Which is sad. When you look at Calipari it's crazy how everyone speaks how loyal he is, yet he has a way of alienating everyone around him except ppl for a photo opp.
Well things seemed to have gone down hill with his departure. Coincidence? I don't know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT