ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Media / Fans coping

Bottom line: Cal tried to use Arkansas to hustle UK for more NIL money and UK took advantage of the fact that Cal violated his contract to tell him to GTFO of town and we don’t owe you a dime now, fool.

Cal overplayed his hand and now has to live in Bum**** Fayetteville Arkansas for less money than he made here LOL. I would say live and work but we all know he (and his staff) won’t be working. He had UK by the balls until all of a sudden, he didn’t. Good riddance carpetbagger!!!
The first time I saw this theory, I laughed it off. But seeing recent photos of Cal looking 20 years older, plus the painful video Ellen made (I feel really bad for her), it's clear to me that neither of them wanted to leave Lexington.

Reactions: UKgal82
Calipari U will flame out in the SEC Tournament and first weekend of the NCAA Tournament regardless of who they land.

Admittedly I paid 0 attention previously to anything about Arkansas unless it was a game day. I assume my TL is flooded because of the UK coach search and Cal leaving. But, have ua fans always been this dramatic ? The ONLY thing I ever remember seeing from them online was universal Cal hatred.

This plus all these recruiting experts responding to every UK recruiting thread. They are giving Louisville fans pre-KP a run for their money on delusion. I honestly never noticed an online presence from them previously.

Can’t believe I’m going to credit vol fans , but I guarantee they wouldn’t embrace Cal this blindly. God help me 🤢.
Awkward.

Arkansas fans absolutely should be excited. They don't have our expectations. Even the bargain basement Cal they're getting raises their floor.

They're going to be a force in recruiting. They're going to get some impressive regular season victories, probably get ranked. He'll have the media talking about Arkansas basketball more than anytime since the 90s. They'll probably get some guys drafted that they can point to for years on end. They now get to have what feels like a real rivalry with us again.

They just got done with an awful season, and it wasn't looking hopeful at all. They've upgraded and as far as they're concerned they "stole" Kentucky's coach.

We care about March here and we demand excellence at a level they simply do not. Right now the fact that Cal can't handle adversity on or off the court isn't a factor. He'll face less of it there from the media and fans and they're used to losing questionable games they had no business losing.

Nailed it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT