ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas fanbase

Matt1606

Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 28, 2018
Arkansas fans are the most hateful and envious fanbase towards UK I've ever encountered. It always felt like they so damn jealous of our program. This goes way back before the whole hiring Cal away thing. I've always felt this strong jealousy and hatred from Arky fans. They have always taken any moral victory against UK they could claim. Since the mid 90's when they had decent teams but descended into mediocrity they always acted like they were our equals. They treat us like we're rivals and try so hard to will into existence yet we've always seen them as just another SEC game. Every time UK plays at Super Wal-Mart Arena the fans really bring it more than they do vs any other team. Now we have Arkansas fans claiming most UK fans are so sad and jealous of Cal going to Arkansas? After reports said one reason he left was because he felt unwanted? I've yet to meet many UK fans upset with the turn of events. And this isn't a "rent free" situation. This is something I've always felt from Arkansas fans and why I feel they have been taking so many victory laps about this Cal situation. Just another example of them getting a "morale victory" over a program they wish they could have.

POO PIGSHIT POOEY

Reactions: KINGBEAST
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News