ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see us winning the Alabama game?

This is where we are at as a fanbase

UK should always beat Alabama, especially at Rupp
Some people have unrealistic expectations.

Basketball has changed, it is not 1960 anymore.

There are so many talented players, it's not even possible for all the "Top Tier" teams to get them all. So, that's why you have so many mid-majors like Creighton, SDSU, Marquette going deep into the tournament.
The days of the handful of Blue Bloods ruling College Basketball are over. If, UCONN wins back to back this season, they will be lucky.
There are also some really good coaches out there too, like the coach at Arizona, good young coach that with enough talent can land them in the Final Four very soon.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
You mean the guy that put together the good team? lol.

I don't understand how every loss is on Cal but every win no credit is given.

People here give wayyyyyyy too much blame/credit on Cal and not nearly enough on the actual players.
I'm sure you said similar about the Auburn game

then LSU happened.

Some people have unrealistic expectations.

Basketball has changed, it is not 1960 anymore.

There are so many talented players, it's not even possible for all the "Top Tier" teams to get them all. So, that's why you have so many mid-majors like Creighton, SDSU, Marquette going deep into the tournament.
The days of the handful of Blue Bloods ruling College Basketball are over. If, UCONN wins back to back this season, they will be lucky.
There are also some really good coaches out there too, like the coach at Arizona, good young coach that with enough talent can land them in the Final Four very soon.
let me repeat

UK should always beat Bama, especially at Rupp

• Haha
Reactions: BelfryKYCatFanatic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT