ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone paying attention to post game Did Cal just really tell Leach.........?

So I was busy complaining to my friend about Cal and his coaching but I thought I just heard Cal tell leach in the post game that we have had a great season .......?!?!?!?!?!

Did those words come out of his mouth? and if so, we need to have him evaluated for dementia.
It’s a great season if we have a bunch of nba draft picks 🙄

Reactions: bIhawk and lmhurst
Did anyone see Doug Shows tell cal to STFU as he was doing review toward end of game when ball went out of bounds on am?

Reactions: sdryan2
So I was busy complaining to my friend about Cal and his coaching but I thought I just heard Cal tell leach in the post game that we have had a great season .......?!?!?!?!?!

Did those words come out of his mouth? and if so, we need to have him evaluated for dementia.
Another double digit loss season is a great year? Get bent Cal.

Did anyone see Doug Shows tell cal…as he was doing review toward end of game when ball went out of bounds on am?
I didn’t catch that, but I did see Cal say something like “Good job, Doug!” after a bad call toward the end.

Losing to some terrible teams. Not reg season champs, not tourney champs, 10 losses…..yep, great season.

Yes he said it. Setting us up for next weekends excuses.

He said that but "great" is not the word. I hope he meant great as in great to coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT