ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know how I can reach a mod?

Is questioning a recruit as a starter really bashing Pope?I could see if I called Pope names or something but talking about recruiting seems fair game on a message board.
It should be fair game if is not a poorly disguised attempt at taking shots at a coach who has had less than a month to repair years of Cal's damage to the brand. Basically, Cal rebranded Kentucky into Cal & OAD university. It didn't happen overnight and rebranding it back to "The University Of Kentucky" won't occur overnight.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
I’ve thought about it…heck I was one of the chat room hosts back in the old AOL Grandstand days

But then I’d probably have to end up banning myself eventually…
I'd be fine with that BKO. You're very level headed from what I have seen, and we all know you, that you're not a fly-by night. I think some of the most important qualities- not impatient, not hot headed or easily offended.

Reactions: BBUK
I'd be fine with that BKO. You're very level headed from what I have seen, and we all know you, that you're not a fly-by night. I think some of the most important qualities- not impatient, not hot headed or easily offended.

Then, what's your excuse?

✌️

• Haha
Hmmmmm
I’d have to get some more info on requirements and such. I’ll think about it

But ummmm if you don’t think I’m at least a little hot headed then I’ve got all y’all fooled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BBUK and IL Wildcat
We should have a list of penalties and time served for each. So if I call someone an ahole I can weigh if it’s worth it for a one day ban etc….
lol just kidding. I love all you guys!!!!!

• Haha
Then, what's your excuse?

✌️

Umpire Ejected GIF - Umpire Ejected Baseball GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: IL Wildcat and BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT