ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know about McDonald’s all American cards?

J-Ryan

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2020
I got a couple of Reed’s cards for Christmas..and I was looking around for past players but can’t find any trace of any past players having those cards. It’s like they don’t exist besides this year or maybe last. Anyone know why?

Search “topps chrome McDonald’s Kentucky” on eBay

I think last year was the first time they released this product

Are these cards of actual food items like the Big Mac or the Quarter Pounder with Cheese or are they cards of the characters like Hamburglar and Grimace?

Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
It's a new product that came out shortly after Fanatics acquired Topps last year. It's not very desirable or valuable in terms of resale value.

It's a new product that came out shortly after Fanatics acquired Topps last year. It's not very desirable or valuable in terms of resale value.
I got a few packs and ended up with signed Reed and Bronny cards. They are doing well on eBay.

They are getting very desirable on eBay right now. Reeds cards are not cheap. All of them seem to be trending up

Reactions: Runnin'Ramel
I got a couple of Reed’s cards for Christmas..and I was looking around for past players but can’t find any trace of any past players having those cards. It’s like they don’t exist besides this year or maybe last. Anyone know why?
Think they just came out in the last year or so. Got a couple cool DJs and Bradshaws from a box I bought earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT