ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on how dickinsons visit went

Dontworryboutit23

All-American
Jan 4, 2022
Anybody hear anything or see anything about how how visit went. I think know he is going to nova Friday or Saturday,

Jones saying he saw a pic of him and Cal in some restaurant Sunday night …said the visit was finishing up today …they are amazed how quiet they’ve kept everything …said we’d probably here something pedestrian today …but that tomorrow should be very interesting cause Hunter is most likely gonna do one of his vids

I am sure it went well...how could it not?

KU people are VERY confident he still ends up there.

Yeah Kansas people are still really confident, and like somebody else pointed out, if Kentucky misses on Dickinson, the option then turns to begging Oscar to come back, which doesn’t seem likely, Kentucky waited in the portal and now they are left with not. A lot of optiosn

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
This board will explode if we miss out on both Dickinson and Oscar for next year's roster.
This board will explode if we don't get Dickinson.
This board will explode if we get Dickinson, but Oscar is leaving.
This board will explode if we get Dickinson, and Oscar is staying.

It is safe to say that this board will be outraged all the time...and at every scenario.

There have been a few. Was it Jarrett Allen that had a poor visit? Isaiah Stewart?
Stewart. We all wanted Kentucky to push hard for Jarrett Allen but they got into a pissing contest with Duke over Marques Bolden and Coach K/Nike made sure to take a dump on Cal/Kentucky with every big name recruit they went head to head with for years.

Joel Justus and crew somehow got Stewart to take his OV the same weekend as Oscar Tshiebwe. Missed out on both and Stewart ended up at Kentucky's JV team--Washington. To be fair, Stewart was with Albany City Rocks AAU (tied with Mike Hopkins former Syracuse AC/Coach in Waiting) but funny how LaLumiere teammate Keion Brooks ended up there as well as Quade Green and let's not forget Washington state native Jaden McDaniels.

Cisse is still out there. If players know that UK is looking for a center, then maybe they enter the portal too. The portal is open until May 11th and some guys may pull out of the draft, even Tshiebwe.

Personally, I think Nkamhoua would be a better fit, alongside Bradshaw, or even Livingston.
Cisse would be a good fit, but he has already transferred once, so he would need a waiver to play next year, correct?

Cisse would be a good fit, but he has already transferred once, so he would need a waiver to play next year, correct?
At this point if anyone can tell me the rules the NCAA enforces, I'd appreciate it because it seems as simple as saying some BS bleeding heart nonsense like "I'm 50th cousin of a guy who lives in Shelbyville, KY and is dying of papercuts and family needs me to move closer to him and play at Michigan so I can help out" and the NCAA grants immediate eligibility and waiver.

Stewart. We all wanted Kentucky to push hard for Jarrett Allen but they got into a pissing contest with Duke over Marques Bolden and Coach K/Nike made sure to take a dump on Cal/Kentucky with every big name recruit they went head to head with for years.

Joel Justus and crew somehow got Stewart to take his OV the same weekend as Oscar Tshiebwe. Missed out on both and Stewart ended up at Kentucky's JV team--Washington. To be fair, Stewart was with Albany City Rocks AAU (tied with Mike Hopkins former Syracuse AC/Coach in Waiting) but funny how LaLumiere teammate Keion Brooks ended up there as well as Quade Green and let's not forget Washington state native Jaden McDaniels.

Yes. Thats right. Thanks.

Looking back, Allen would've fit nicely with Bam Adebayo. Stewart likely wouldn't have with Jr Nick Richards, but maybe they could coexist.

I think he came to give it one more look before deciding between UK and KU... Oscar 100% plays into this decision. He won't decide either way until he gets more info. This is why I think he ends up at KU.. Oscar still has time before he gets his information back from the league correct?

Yeah, I bet Dickinson just says Kansas and Kentucky were good, maybe goes into detail about not much, and then goes on his visit to nova. I still get the feeling he ends up at Kansas
I think you may be correct Dickinson ends up at Kansas and I think Oscar ends up coming back to UK. Just a feeling. Just don't see Oscar in the NBA.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I think you may be correct Dickinson ends up at Kansas and I think Oscar ends up coming back to UK. Just a feeling. Just don't see Oscar in the NBA.
I’ve never really felt like Dickinson was coming here, and that he is using bigger schools to get more money, but if he ends up at Kansas that would be wrong, Kansas to me is the clear favorite to get him, unless something comes out form his visit Friday with nova

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT